Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always wears those plaits when she’s travelling and they look rank. Don’t suit her. Also why is she and Augustus dressed like some sort of Kim K / Saint wannabes lol. Deffo think Andrew’s of the scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is he too busy to go on holiday with his gf and kid? Literally make time. What’s sad is she mentioned when they booked it, it was supposed to be a family holiday. At this point she might as well be alone

Reactions: 3
Andrew cannot stand her , I think he works away so much as she’s so suffocating . That relationship will not last but Natasha won’t lose face and will pretend all is well . She over explains why he isn’t around too much for it to be true

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Something has clearly happened this week too, usually before a holiday she’s doing all kinds of irritating try on hauls, asking inane questions on her stories instead of googling etc

Reactions: 7
Seeing that boy face down in the pool is making me nervous. It’s only gonna take a few seconds of Natasha eyefucking herself for a story and things could turn disastrous.

Reactions: 3
My fear would be secondary drowning god forbid! It’s actually so common it’s scary😔

Reactions: 2
She’s a dick and her outfits on this holiday have been horrendous. How does she not own a single top that fits her boobs?

Reactions: 7
Does anybody think that Danielle is taking her “au natural” look a bit far?
She looks gaunt and ghastly on her recent photos, so many people say she’s naturally beautiful, am I the only one that thinks otherwise lately. Very masculine. She used to be so pretty

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seeing that boy face down in the pool is making me nervous. It’s only gonna take a few seconds of Natasha eyefucking herself for a story and things could turn disastrous.
you all know i cannot stand this h0e but- this is why she takes him to swim classes. i mean she's also right there. water babies love doing this.
---
Does anybody think that Danielle is taking her “au natural” look a bit far?
She looks gaunt and ghastly on her recent photos, so many people say she’s naturally beautiful, am I the only one that thinks otherwise lately. Very masculine. She used to be so pretty
naaah, i think she's just aging and growing into her looks more (she's like her dads carbon copy)

Reactions: 1
Does this child have any professionally measured correct fitting shoes? These ill fitting fashion things she puts him in are really affecting his walking, she will regret this choice. His walking is so bad, his feet need support. Priority trip to Clark's. I would say.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What’s her latest stories about? Is she hinting at another miscarriage or something?
I think so, I'm not even sure i believe that though tbh. Sounds bad but honestly every few days its "Addison gives me life Addison keeps me going etc"

Shes an attention seeker.

Edit: also did anyone see her stories with both babies sitting in the paddle pool without tops? I know Danielle's baby is facing away from the camera but something about that made me very uncomfortable. There are all sorts of creeps on the Internet that could see that.

Reactions: 2
I can't see anything about that..has she deleted it?
Omg she has 😂 she had about 4 stories talking about how Addison has helped her through something so hard and shared a quote about grief of losing someone. She’s probably read here then deleted them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.