Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the back door, it is a little raised by a few inches but wouldn’t do too much damage if he did fall with all that padding
Ah my bad! But weirdly if she was letting him loose on windowsills I honestly wouldn't be surprised!

Loving her rant about this restaurant. Literally. No-one. Cares.

Reactions: 3
Can see her doing the “who is she” moment when the owner comes over to kick them out the restaurant . More to this than she’s making out , she begs for freebies all the time . Although if she smiled that creepy mo mo smile at the owner then that’s enough to be booted out for

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can see her doing the “who is she” moment when the owner comes over to kick them out the restaurant . More to this than she’s making out , she begs for freebies all the time . Although if she smiled that creepy mo mo smile at the owner then that’s enough to be booted out for
She’s deleted the stories now 😂

• Haha
I missed all that kick off! Just had a wee beak at her stories and she actually has turned her account to a baby and house account despite everyone saying not when she asked 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that extension is going to cause so much “anxiety” I can just see it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#4 She’s such a twit, the Munchausen's is back!

Thread title suggestion taken from two of the top most liked posts.

IMG_5980.jpeg
IMG_5981.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No posts from our Tash for a few days. Prepare for incoming emergency hospital visit/drama/anxiety etc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Somethings going on.
Maybe she's realising the world doesn't resolve around her and her baby and she's finding it hard to deal with 🤷‍♀️

I feel like it’s going to be a shitstorm with the “some of you might have noticed I haven’t posted in a while”

It will be something really lame like “took time out to focus on myself” like it isn’t her fave subject to focus on 🤣

• Haha
Again with trying to hide the gifted and ad tags under the top of her Instagram posts.
How has she not received complaints yet!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.