Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol I mentioned earlier in the thread “wonder what’s happening with her and Andrew cos he’s always away” and he’s made two appearances in her stories today. Hi Natasha 🙋🏽‍♀️
i highly doubt she does otherwise her make up would look different haha Her hair though, it really bothers me, i get it she ruined her hair with box dye but damn, is it supposed to look orange?
I'm not a huge fan of hers but the way MellySophia does her make up would look really nice on Natasha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was doing my research for a project I have for work and I didn't even realize that Natasha kind of looks like Priya Rai (adult entertainer). Check out her interview on youtube : "what do you bring to the table" Course Priya is much smarter than Natasha. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was doing my research for a project I have for work and I didn't even realize that Natasha kind of looks like Priya Rai (adult entertainer). Check out her interview on youtube : "what do you bring to the table" Course Priya is much smarter than Natasha. Haha
Just googled and you’re so right!

This morning's feed:

Underwear ad
Pointless 'engagement' question about cleaning
Ad for #Ad's page under the obvious guise of another question/angling for free toys
Gifted tit
More gifted tit
More (probably gifted and not tagged) tit
Update on how much spinning she's done
Update on having shaved herself (nobody asked)
Some weird stream of consciousness post about peanut butter and bananas (more filler to "prove she doesn't only post ads")
Ad for #Ad's page
Another ad for that scam raffle thing

Her page is all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've follower her on and off throughout the years. I actually discovered her when she went to Thailand alone? Was it Thailand? Then i refollowed her when she got loved up during the pandemic and she never showed her bf and she was playing step mother, anyone remember that too?

Anyway she was there (Thailand) alone because her friend changed her mind or she had a falling out? Does anyone remember that?

Reactions: 6
I thought she was scraping the barrel before but that cash raffle ad shows how desperate she is, Molly Mae would never

I've follower her on and off throughout the years. I actually discovered her when she went to Thailand alone? Was it Thailand? Then i refollowed her when she got loved up during the pandemic and she never showed her bf and she was playing step mother, anyone remember that too?

Anyway she was there (Thailand) alone because her friend changed her mind or she had a falling out? Does anyone remember that?
I don't, but I wish I had seen that as the thought of her trying to get by alone in a foreign country sounds hilarious

Reactions: 3

I thought she went Thailand on her own because she was going with a guy and they broke up? I may have got that confused with someone else though…

I agree her stories are a complete tit show today.

Yes she went to Bali alone. She was supposed to go with a friend who cancelled on her last min. So she spent her all Bali holiday crying on her stories and talking about her mental health/anxiety etc

Yes she went to Bali alone. She was supposed to go with a friend who cancelled on her last min. So she spent her all Bali holiday crying on her stories and talking about her mental health/anxiety etc
Was the friend a guy though? Or I really am thinking of someone else 😂

I can’t get over how AWFUL her hair is… it’s bright orange HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Maybe Natasha, if you paid for it, you’d be able to complain and have an actual leg to stand on. I guess since you won’t pay you’re stuck with it until your next freebie (thanks for the lols though!)

Attachments

• Haha
yeah i do remember moaning, i think it was a girl friend. but if memory serves me well, i think she even left early because she was such a sh*tshow

Was the friend a guy though? Or I really am thinking of someone else 😂
I’m 99% sure it was a guy 😂 I remember her stories at the time and I’m sure she was saying they were “friends” but everyone obviously knew it was more than that and that’s why she was sooo distraught at being alone and it was Bali not thailand I’m sure

I’m 99% sure it was a guy 😂 I remember her stories at the time and I’m sure she was saying they were “friends” but everyone obviously knew it was more than that and that’s why she was sooo distraught at being alone and it was Bali not thailand I’m sure
Yeeeeh this is what I was thinking

Yeh she kept saying the friend has been so toxic towards her and treated her badly. Was definitely a new guy she had been seeing and he’d obviously flaked on the trip last min 😂 she was probably more distraught at having to pay for the trip herself I imagine

• Haha
2 days after speculation that Andrew deliberately spends time out of the house away from her coincidentally today "date day" and playing happy families - hi Tash! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 days after speculation that Andrew deliberately spends time out of the house away from her coincidentally today "date day" and playing happy families - hi Tash! :)
I said this earlier! She defos reads here
---
His body language says he wants to be somewhere else, also that nose contour video is insane

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.