Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm dying at her asking herself the question re "having a big baby" hahahah her answer "nobody's mentioned it until this question" not like you've called him fat on your stories multiple times or anything. Receipts above Natasha, the internet never forgets babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if no one’s mentioned it, he’s a big baby. She said the health visitor said he weighed the same as a one year old and he was pretty much the same size as Gigi at her first birthday.

Reactions: 3
It’s like she hasn’t been snarky for a while so needed to let it out. She’s such a div. I bet Andrew loves being away from her for a few days. She would drive me insane

Reactions: 4
It’s like she hasn’t been snarky for a while so needed to let it out. She’s such a div. I bet Andrew loves being away from her for a few days. She would drive me insane
A bunch of pointless boring questions and answers. Don’t you think she also asked herself that one “where’s Andrew”.

• Haha
This goes back to last week but I was on holiday... I was so annoyed with her post about getting Andrew with the "dad bod", like are you kidding me? Imagine if he said "I got Natasha with COVID bod". Like why is she so sh*tty?
Same, I couldn't believe it. She's such a witch. Like she shouldn't be talking about anyones body when she knows how uncomfortable it can be getting used to your new body after having a baby.
---
Probably to let it be known they’re still together 🙄
That's the vibe i get from her. I bet she stalks Andrews I.G to see of any females like or comment on his pictures.

Was there really a need to put up a picture of #AD with tit all down his leg all in the name of £££? Of course Natasha is desperate…

My intern just told me she asked Natasha about tattle life on her most recent Q&A and she was blocked 🤣

Fun, as it wasn't a dig just for research purposes. I run a marketing company. LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Was there really a need to put up a picture of #AD with tit all down his leg all in the name of £££? Of course Natasha is desperate…
I’ve just looked at this 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ she’ll be doing it cos she wants to “show the real authentic side of parenting” Natasha, we know all babies poo, maybe don’t humiliate your kid for a few quid?

Also, this hair, that stupid face she does and the most unflattering dress ever (her boobs look like they now touch her belly button). Who does she think is going to buy this stuff after seeing her in it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There really is no limit to how low she will go, nobody else on the Piccolo page has posted anything that dumb and degrading. Worse than her though are the people who go along with her tit (literally) content giving her 👏 emojis and dont call her out. No wonder Andrew is always 'working away' Christ can you imagine

I’ve just looked at this 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ she’ll be doing it cos she wants to “show the real authentic side of parenting” Natasha, we know all babies poo, maybe don’t humiliate your kid for a few quid?

Also, this hair, that stupid face she does and the most unflattering dress ever (her boobs look like they now touch her belly button). Who does she think is going to buy this stuff after seeing her in it?
The hair hhahahahahahahah

• Haha
The hair hhahahahahahahah
The hair looks absolutely terrible!! It looks orange. like far away it looked lovely, but when you get up close it looks brassy and orange. Yuck.
She really needs to get on it with hair oils, color safe shampoos, and hair masks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Natasha, we know all babies poo, maybe don’t humiliate your kid for a few quid?
You have honestly just NAILED the title of our next thread right there. I love it!

I just looked and NO ONE has tagged, posted or anything on that silly ‘campaign’ she’s promoting. All for a freebie box of food… can’t spend anything can we Natasha! Oh yeah you need to keep your pennies to get your hair fixed…. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So the absolute sad sack has decided to pimp out poor little #AD and turn him into a real life #AD by setting up an Insta profile for him basically selling his existence to the biggest bidder….

Also love how she’s now trying to position herself as some kind of authority on all things mothering. Didn’t realise you reinvented the wheel Natasha?

Why don’t you give your child CHOICE and PRIVACY and keep him off Instagram.

She’s truly abhorrent.

Attachments

• Haha
So the absolute sad sack has decided to pimp out poor little #AD and turn him into a real life #AD by setting up an Insta profile for him basically selling his existence to the biggest bidder….

Also love how she’s now trying to position herself as some kind of authority on all things mothering. Didn’t realise you reinvented the wheel Natasha?

She’s truly abhorrent.
What does baby by Addison mean? Is he the one doing the Q&A’s and giving out tips. Spare me.

• Haha

She’s truly abhorrent.
She keeps forgetting that her followers voted NO to a home and baby account

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.