Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s trying to beg for a mop. A pissing mop!!

Just do what normal people do and go out to buy one. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if she’s trying to beg for a mop. A pissing mop!!

Just do what normal people do and go out to buy one. How embarrassing.
Maybe it's her being a first time homeowner, or maybe it can be that she's an idiot? But when you pick your work top or floors usually they tell you how you can clean it or you ask and do your research? with her being such a "neat freak" you'd think she would've known? She's just being a beg for free things. What a c*nt.

Reactions: 4
Literally guffawed when i read the story about her page "being less about #Ad and more on make up"
Make up stuff???? B*TCH, no one wants your make up tips! You still use a god awful frost on the inner part of your eyes. and you don't know where highlighter goes properly. Sheesh! This girl, i swear, she feels like she contributed to the invention of the wheel of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Desperate to push people to his page, she is insane. Also lol on this comment saying how lucky she is to be gifted things, there’s a comment in there on this chair being £330. She’s such a cheap skate. I wonder if her and Andrew are on the rocks because he’s never at home anymore.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Desperate to push people to his page, she is insane. Also lol on this comment saying how lucky she is to be gifted things, there’s a comment in there on this chair being £330. She’s such a cheap skate. I wonder if her and Andrew are on the rocks because he’s never at home anymore.
She always puts up the most unflattering pics of #Ad I wonder if her self esteem is that low that she does it on purpose, wouldn't surprise me mind she fat shames and humiliates him bi-weekly. Either that or he just really is not a bonnie baby at all

let's fix that shall we? "wow i wish i lacked dignity and begged for free things like you"

Reactions: 1
Why is she lying and making out Addison is in the back of the car? Thats quite clearly the front seat of the car. Daft witch probably hasn't even turned the airbags off.

She always puts up the most unflattering pics of #Ad I wonder if her self esteem is that low that she does it on purpose, wouldn't surprise me mind she fat shames and humiliates him bi-weekly. Either that or he just really is not a bonnie baby at all
I often think this too.

I just think he isn't cute. That sounds so mean I know but he isn't. I love chubby babies but I don't like his chub lol

I just think he isn't cute. That sounds so mean I know but he isn't. I love chubby babies but I don't like his chub lol
Same I usually love a chunky baby but he’s not got a acute face and he has those horrid eyes from his dad

Reactions: 5
I do think she’s over feeding that baby. Few weeks ago she had a video where he tried to take something from her and he started whinging so she gave it to him. If she’s doing that with foods he shouldn’t have it’s really not good for him.

I do think she’s over feeding that baby. Few weeks ago she had a video where he tried to take something from her and he started whinging so she gave it to him. If she’s doing that with foods he shouldn’t have it’s really not good for him.
I've thought this for a while, that poor kid will grow up with her smothering him and her projecting onto him at the same time, I also doubt she will ever say no to him

Reactions: 2
I've thought this for a while, that poor kid will grow up with her smothering him and her projecting onto him at the same time, I also doubt she will ever say no to him
Well, he's the only baby on both sides, of course hes going to be spoiled. Was the case with my eldest brother, luckily he turned into an empathetic and thoughtful person. I know Danielle has one but she's far away. Doesn't seem like Andrew's parents are super involved, or maybe they choose not to be part of her sh*tshow of an instagram feed.

lol I mentioned earlier in the thread “wonder what’s happening with her and Andrew cos he’s always away” and he’s made two appearances in her stories today. Hi Natasha 🙋🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.