Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post with her brother - "this is my little white friend" 😐😐😐

He looks like a giant head. Just saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s really complaining about waking up at 5am and going to bed at 9pm? That’s normal sleeping hours 😂 what’s the issue?

Reactions: 3
so glad natasha did a very informative video on strip eyelashes, even though there's thousands of detailed videos of it on youtube.

She's such a f*cking bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like her polls as I always choose the high maintenance option: yes, go blond! Yes, rewash your rainy sheets (would never do this 😂😂😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her account is an absolute clusterfuck of tit. £250 cash prize? Best nappies? ITS dress? Greggs sarnies? WHAT IS SHE ON?

• Haha
Its so brassy but then again thats what happens when you refuse to pay for things yourself you have 0 say in where you go or the outcome however ridiculous it might look - beggars cant be choosers ;)

This goes back to last week but I was on holiday... I was so annoyed with her post about getting Andrew with the "dad bod", like are you kidding me? Imagine if he said "I got Natasha with COVID bod". Like why is she so sh*tty?

Reactions: 5
This goes back to last week but I was on holiday... I was so annoyed with her post about getting Andrew with the "dad bod", like are you kidding me? Imagine if he said "I got Natasha with COVID bod". Like why is she so sh*tty?
Cos she’s an insecure c*** whose only currency is her looks sadly. She ain’t got an engaging personality or brains.
makes me laugh that she still wears a size or two still small and does the same to her poor baby.

Looks like a clown haha!
---
Also I bet Tasha is expecting her mate to foot the bill since we all know she’s a scabby cow and wouldn’t dare put her hand in her pocket for anything 😂😂😂😂
My favourite was posting pictures of her lunch consisting of jam & cream scones with crisps, then 3 stories later moaning that she's on a diet...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.