Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
If I’m paying those prices for a drink I would like it prepared by a bartender, not sloshed around the shitty plastic glass and running down the sides of it!

Also, why can’t Andrew create posts of his own? He always just shares Natasha’s shite.
Ew is that what it is I thought it was just for ordering and paying then you collect at the bar where it’s been poured by a human.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Anyone seen that comment on lalalala let me explain insta post? She got butt hurt over being called out for being Wayne linekars ex piece . Any of you post it? If not , I hope that person comes to spill the tea!

Edit : the original comment been removed but her reply bragging about her earnings etc is still there
Natasha was Waynes side piece? Or the podcast woman was?

She’s nothing special it’s why she can’t find her niche. It’s not like she’s highly educated, or like really into some hobby or quirky. She’s pretty with oversized baps and make up that’s soooo dates. She’s in the midlands though, so I guess it’s appropriate. One day she’s a mental health advocate, another day she’s got a clothing line named after her. Let’s be honest she just picked up the last of the few samples. Then she’s just promoting cheap products. She’s utterly boring. Just a “Momfluencer”. Btw YouTube the “momfluencer” soft swinging Mormons! Insane. 😂😂😂
True, all very random directions for content. It’s a shame she’s hit a wall, gets boringly repetitive seeing the same rinse and repeat behaviour and looks….
I do wonder what she could do instead, perhaps MUa work and keep the content to work she’s done … will give us all a rest 🙈

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
From experience, absolutely nothing.
I’ve reported Natasha before and also Hinch!

I also once put in a complaint about Hinch to her management, for messages she sent privately on Instagram. Sod all was done about that too. I didn’t get a reply to even acknowledge what she had done 🙄
That’s so annoying 🤦🏾‍♀️

lyrixs

Multi millionaire yes but he’s no better than Natasha he owns Pruvit Ketones which is a shady MLM
Wow did not know that! I hadn’t properly looked at his profile but I thought he was some sort of bona fide businessman 😂😂😂😂

studmuffin12

she's actually such a pretty woman, but the way she does her make up is super unflattering.
less is more, Punjabi princess.
Her foundation is the wrong shade & undertone for a start, the foundation she wears is orange and her natural skin is actually quite neutral / cool