Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
That horrible green bikini that barely holds her boobs has made another appearance on her grid. Also 40% of her edit already??! Must not be selling well

Dollybird

VIP Member
Anyone seen that comment on lalalala let me explain insta post? She got butt hurt over being called out for being Wayne linekars ex piece . Any of you post it? If not , I hope that person comes to spill the tea!

Edit : the original comment been removed but her reply bragging about her earnings etc is still there

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Absolutely awful engagement on her most recent “collab”, hidden the likes and 1 comment. She’s not even good at advertising stuff so why these companies continue to work with her I’ll never know

Attachments

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
God makes them look like the dad often at first to make them form that bond. Weird isn't it? He'll definitely darken up later on.
All my three kids looked like my husband at first... now only the middle one does. Hahaha Then again, my mom is native Hawaiian and my dad is Spanish and I am blonde with blue eyes but a really deep tan. So go figure. There's always that one weird child (me). the rest of my siblings take after our mom.
Your kids must be beautiful!
Edit: just realised how creepy that sounds! Sorry! Meant I’m the nicest way!

Who are the losers commenting on this reel thanking her for making it? Not being funny but it’s dangerous territory advising on something as sensitive as preparing baby bottles abroad when you’re not a medical professional.
Never reboil water....

But it's fine to refill the bottle of formula she's just emptied and put that back in the fridge without washing it

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why is she posting half naked pics of those kids on her story to an open account, the fck is wrong with her
She’s a fool , if you need to put an emoji over it does it need to be posted?? Nobody needs or wants (except weirdos) to see it.