Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zivaahun

Nope nobody should be receiving messages like that and I agree these ones probably were sent from someone else but the putting it up on her stories for the attention that’s annoying.
So attention hungry. she ain't the only baby in the household. hahaha
Racist remarks kind of make me laugh, because there's so much more you can insult someone on, a racist remark? It's the lowest hanging fruit. How boring. 😴

Reactions: 1

Jailer66

Her brother was calling him the chunk ...

If you also notice her story's she puts an ad in the middle of them

zivaahun

i think i know what it is about her face.... it's her f*cking eyebrows! they are god awful. why i would never get mine perm... trends are always changing. they are sooo dark, thick and dated looking. it's all about the fluffy-feather/laminated lewk these days.

also, how many lip tutorials do we have to look at? it's literally the same look, makes her lips look chapped.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Ha, yeah, probably had to downgrade. No shame that happens when you have a kid and mortgage. we had to do the same shit, no fun cars anymore. Not sure why she would be embarrassed by it though- she promotes cheap products.
100% agree, everyone has to do the same no shame in it whatsoever but she probably can’t stand to allow people to see she isn’t as wealthy as she makes out
---
Bit pissed off she’s clearly been gifted a Stokke chair. I had to pay full price for mine and all the bits and bobs 😂😂😂
Was coming on here to say this. The constant freebies are a slap in the face during a cost of living crisis

Threads launching will be an interesting insight into how many of her followers are bots, given Threads prompts you to automatically follow everyone you're already following on Instagram.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Also how is that fun for #Ad to spend his bday? They could’ve done anything, gone to the zoo, gone to a soft play, absolutely anything that a kid would enjoy as it’s supposed to be for his first bday 🤦🏾‍♀️

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
They’re having a family day today (looks like lunch and drinks so that was fun for #Ad 🙄) but things still look quite strained. Also book a day off for your son’s bday, you run a business and you’re a commercial director. There is freedom there for you to book leave 🤦🏾‍♀️ it’s not like he’s an operational member of staff who wouldn’t be able to get time off
Yeh I just noticed after I posted my comment that she had that on stories 🙈. First time in a long time they have had any family time though, and she’s said it was for Ads birthday since he can’t get it off. Like you say it seems like such an effort for Andrew to get the very occasional day to spend with his family it’s just not normal for someone who is apparently his own boss

So either:
1) She made the taxi that dropped them off (and all the people behind them) at the airport wait while she posed for photos
2) One of their parents dropped them off and she made them wait (and all the people behind them) while she posed for photos
3) She's gone and posed next to someone else's car at the drop off point

Because there's no way that if they'd managed to blag a Jaguar F-Pace she wouldn't be gloating about it all over Instagram

Attachments

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Definitely trouble in paradise. Her reel of #Ads bday and her and Andrew don’t even look each other in the eye once…no affection, zilch.

Her face looks so smug when she does that ridiculous smile.

Though it's probably the only way she can smile now due to the amount of botox she's put in her face

joajen

Ahh of course we've all been there and got over excited and drank too much, I still shudder at some states I've got into 🤢😅 but the picture Andrew took of her asleep on the table 🤣🤣🤣
Why would she share that?
It's giving me PTSD 🫠