Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Truly hope #Ad is on the mend but feel sorry for all of her followers who have to listen to the hysterics of him being rushed to hospital, covered in rash and fighting two infections at the same time
And it sounds like Andrew wasn’t around to help during all of this.🤷‍♀️

"Fatter" implying he is already over weight, they are disgusting. That poor baby boy, he's not even walking and they're fat shaming him. She will delete that story when she realises how vile she is, but the screen shot will live here forever for everyone to see.

Shame on you Natasha. You're not thumbelina yourself you horrible woman.
---
I bet she gets backlash for that and throws one of her public 'poor me' pity parties, infuriating
It's going to be like a case study in how children get body dysmorphia and eating disorders, poor kid.

zivaahun

Now that I’ve thought about it I think it was all lies and they had to sell the car to buy the house
Ha, yeah, probably had to downgrade. No shame that happens when you have a kid and mortgage. we had to do the same shit, no fun cars anymore. Not sure why she would be embarrassed by it though- she promotes cheap products.

zivaahun

Guys, the photos of her son aren't even that bad. He's wearing knitted bottoms. When did people this side of the pond get so Puritanical?
Saying that, yeah, there's tons of pervs on the internet. I even took photos of my toddlers (1 boy, 2 girls) down of them just in their swimming bottoms from my insta, because people can be so judgmental. but I'm the type of person who goes topless on euro beaches so this might be from a liberal body positive person. No-one even said anything when she showed him in a bathtub.

It's a slippery slope but I don't think those photos are even bad. He's a baby-baby.

Lets talk about her current post though.... her make up always looks alright up close, obviously because of a ring light, but from far away. DAMN! her make up is too dark and you can see the hyperpigmentation on her upper lip. I really don't understand how she was an MUA. Her make up is so muddy.

Attachments

bun23

Oh shit, went to this page... damn Natasha has some responses on a few posts. Unhinged lunatic, nothing better to do than get into insta wars with fake accounts. HAHAHAHA!! at one point she's like "i'M RiGhT, LoOk aT aLL da pEoPle wHo LiKeD & vAliDatEd my pOsT!!!!!"

As far as Wayne, both Sandhu girls shagged him? GROSS. I find that hard to believe though.
And what's up with Danielle going for older dudes? Not trying to yuck her yum, but both her baby daddy is obviously a lot older than her.
It's weird though all her family still love him tons, her mom even did a HBD post. Shane's ex wife is still very much a part of all their lives too. Guess they are just trying to Keep up with the Kardashians.
Where is this page please? X