Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
i forgot to mention when she was at the races... i didn't even know she was a vape smoker. is that weird that i was really surprised?
i find it so douchey sorry to offend all the other vapers on here. hahahaa
I was surprised too, maybe she only does it when she drinks

zivaahun

She knows bollocks all about safety.
init. according to her she knows everything about everything, because of her anxiety. :m
---
I also don’t think she breastfed, I think she tried and took a couple of pics but hasn’t been exclusively breast feeding all this time. Which is fine but why lie. Especially if you’ve got so much anxiety about so much bloody stuff you definitely wouldn’t drink while breastfeeding.
Eehhh, I reckon she did. I mean she couldn't lie about that. She's got her family on there socials, and Andrew's. it would be something really wild to lie about considering she's on a public platform. if my sister was lying about that, believe me everyone in the family would call her out and 5150 (mental wellness hold) her. lulz

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
is she really trying to get H&M to work with her? Have they ever before? She just doesn't fit the look H&M have. I don't mean that to sound racist either. ha
She’s posted two videos of her trying on the most basic outfits ever and a story of stuff she got from there for Addison in the space of a few days…I think she’s given up on her Aldi brand deal 🤣

studmuffin12

Anyone watching her meltdown???? “…with a baby”. It’s her new phrase. Natasha is acting like a proper c*nty Sharon. The meltdown of a Middle Aged white woman. It’s so disgusting. Guys, she’s doing this all WITH A BABY. let me play the worlds smallest violin for you, Tash. 🎻
Did anyone see MAFS Australia? “I HAVE A CHILD!”
Omg she gives me major Alyssa vibes, both psycho needy bunny boilers

zivaahun

What ever happened with their car that she said was stolen?? If they got a new car I guess it wasn’t another Range Rover or anything that was picture worthy (in her mind)
She got it taken care of after hounding them on Twitter. I would too though. Ha!
No mention of her car, probably for security reasons; however, I'm willing to bet she didn't get a car sales person to do a collab with her.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Christ she really needs to expand her vocabulary beyond “how cute is this (insert piece of shite clothing item here)?”. You sound like a toddler Natasha. And that’s an insult to toddlers.
“I really love this…..” 😴😴😴😴
---
Also how irritating was the reaching for the extra items!!!! Just hold them in your hand then put them on. Does she not watch her videos back before posting!?

studmuffin12

Trying to diet, fat shamed the kid again and begged her way to a mummy makeover of course. How's she still got a following