Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zivaahun

Desperate to push people to his page, she is insane. Also lol on this comment saying how lucky she is to be gifted things, there’s a comment in there on this chair being £330. She’s such a cheap skate. I wonder if her and Andrew are on the rocks because he’s never at home anymore.
let's fix that shall we? "wow i wish i lacked dignity and begged for free things like you"

Reactions: 1

studmuffin12

She’s made her Baby by Addison (please - I just can’t with that name - someone mentioned Molly Mae above and it’s like that whole Filter by Molly Mae thing. At least that makes SENSE I doubt Addison is tapping out the Insta posts though who knows these days) public.

So much for ‘exclusive’ #AD content - it’s all pics she’s copied over from her main page, and stupid competitions. Plus, the page is literally only following brands she can milk, plus her mum and her sister. What a try hard. As for the pathetic nearly 5k that have followed….please learn that she doesn’t give a SHIT about you to all those sharing their baby / birth stories… she’s only got you there to make HER money.
Its not even making her money though thats the hilarious irony, like AT LEAST if it was making her money.... Nobody cares hence she's still always on the beg for freebies

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
The clothes in her new New Look reel are hideous. Why is she spending a fortune on buying this stuff for reels?

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
That is what you get when you broadcast yourself in your knickers and (ill-fitting) bras for attention, brand promotion to an open account, Natasha.

"Just for that I'm going to eat extra" how old is she, 7? 😂

It was okay though when she was calling her baby fat and chunky, she can dish it out but cant take it.
She’s a pathetic baby!!!! Sit at home and keep eating Natasha…please I can’t wait for the meltdown that follows that 😂😂

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
I don't think they have separated. They purchased a house together. How would that make Andrew look, getting her pregnant then bouncing after the first year? Natasha looks awful though. Like her face looks so tired, not matter how much botox. Her make up still bothers me, like you're using frost colours love? that shits gotta gooooo.

OMG the brother is unhinged y'all! How he monkey bars from relationship to relationship is beyond me. I'm all for dating/marrying til you get it right but he's like "in love" straight away. Like howwwwwwwww do you do that? hahahaha What's up with tagging Wayne too?
Oh my god I'm cringing for him. As if Wayne Lineker is ANYONE 😂😂🤡

Its_Me

VIP Member
Again zero chemistry in their matching PJ #ad I mean vid. What’s the point? Just keep him off stuff if it’s going to look like that. Usually they’d have a little kiss or a cuddle but he’s holding the dog and she’s holding the baby and won’t look at him 🤦🏾‍♀️
Yeh it’s uncomfortable to watch people force it. I hope they work through whatever is going on to be fair.

zivaahun

The "jeans and nice top" looked like she was in a straight jacket
innit! super hideous. she just doesn't have the body for that top!

if she wants to be an H&m or Zara partner she's gotta get rid of the boobs (big boobs aren't a trend since early 2000s) and do something about her god awful eyebrows, they are tattooed which was a big mistake, fluffy brows are in now. and also, tone down the make up, this isn't 2016 anymore. Do Bulgarian squat splits and donkey kicks, right now she looks like a capital P

her style is just not a "lewk" these companies go for. model clothes that are in trend, not something basic. how's that's going to catch eyes?
full disclosure I am in marketing and have been for 15 years.

Rosie_and_Jim

You sure it’s not boroughbridge? As that would be in the ‘borough of Harrogate’ albeit it’s frickin miles away still. Does look like the taylor wimpey homes there…
I thought Boroughbridge too when I looked. There’s a new estate with houses identical to hers.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I am so sorry but she has the most butt-ugly ITS collection I have ever seen - it is dreadful :( Who is wearing them clothes in them colours!!!! EW
It all looks so cheap. She’s on holiday doing a Q&A about it which makes me think that maybe the holiday was paid for ITS. The whole holiday so far has just been a massive advert

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
I thought when first watching it, that she was going to be saying she's giving it away and was thinking "Fair play".

But trust Natasha to use it as an opportunity to milk her followers for a bit of cash.

On another note, as shameless and pathetic as she is, nobody deserves those kind of messages she posted up earlier.
She sends them herself 🙈🙈

zivaahun

Some sneaky shit she’s at as usual….

Firstly, she’s being a sneak tagging the Air Craft company with the label in the middle of the box - she’s obviously tagging them as an ad, didn’t mark it as ad, and is trying to hide she’s tagged them by trying to (stupidly, dumb bitch) make it look like a label.

Second - I notice any ads recently she keeps marking them Ad without the hashtag and by putting a space between the A and then d - looks weird and again, she’s up to something sneaky as usual.

Desperate as per…..
hahahaha i feel sorry for her then you girls bring me back to reality with this sh*t! Such a beg, will do anything for a buck!

bun23

Her post with her brother - "this is my little white friend" 😐😐😐

He looks like a giant dickhead. Just saying.

• Wow