Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie_and_Jim

The little hair lift / ruffle thing she does with her mop makes me want to smash my phone. In addition to the look left / right thing. Also her tits are about to hit the floor. She seems to be slowly trying to inch back into the ‘sexy content’ zone for her male followers.

News flash Natasha - that ship has sailed for you. Sexy content one second then your baby in a swimming pool the next doesn’t mix and is just WEIRD.
She hasn’t got a clue which direction she’s going with her account. It’s a car crash!

Reactions: 1

Jailer66

I've just seen her tagging Morrisons on her story . Oh the actual shame

I must dash out to Morrisons now and buy a pie . 🏃‍♂️

Its_Me

VIP Member
As soon as someone suggests they’re not together, she then goes on to post about what an amazing boyfriend he is…he’s NEVER there!! Running some made up pop-up drinks business🤦🏻‍♀️
lol does he not have a ‘proper job’ though? I’m sure he is actually employed as well as the bar shit and that’s what he’s always working away with.
---
Because I’m bored

Attachments

Its_Me

VIP Member
I do think she’s over feeding that baby. Few weeks ago she had a video where he tried to take something from her and he started whinging so she gave it to him. If she’s doing that with foods he shouldn’t have it’s really not good for him.

I am so sorry but she has the most butt-ugly ITS collection I have ever seen - it is dreadful :( Who is wearing them clothes in them colours!!!! EW

Its_Me

VIP Member
No sly gifted tags on Andrew’s bday meal. Wonder if she’s actually paid and it’s so shit that’s why she didn’t tag them 🤣
---

Also how hot is Danielle, so classy and amazing
They are worlds apart though her and Natasha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Wanting attention 🙄 can’t wait for all her stories saying she looked after #Ad alone so deserved a medal.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Haha I’m another one who’s come to say WHY is she wearing those trousers? For God’s sake they look awful. I’m not fat shaming but come on…. they look shit on her!

Also why is she so BLAND. She thinks this neutral aesthetic for her house and self looks classily it is just DULL AS F just like her.
---
Also the COMMENT on that reel - someone is going the trousers look a bit tight and she’s getting all defensive! Does she just film these and whack them up without thinking what it looks like to the outside world? Maybe then she wouldn’t get all offended lol.
It’s because she’s so desperate for likes and maybe a sponsorship opportunity from H&M she’ll do it at the cost of looking awful

zivaahun

lol I mentioned earlier in the thread “wonder what’s happening with her and Andrew cos he’s always away” and he’s made two appearances in her stories today. Hi Natasha 🙋🏽‍♀️
i highly doubt she does otherwise her make up would look different haha Her hair though, it really bothers me, i get it she ruined her hair with box dye but damn, is it supposed to look orange?
I'm not a huge fan of hers but the way MellySophia does her make up would look really nice on Natasha.

• Haha

studmuffin12

I came on to say this is genuinely the worst she’s ever looked. The make up is SO bad and the braids are sitting so badly. Why would she do that to herself? The cringe levels of her advertising that luggage too 🫣
That right there is the real, unfiltered, unedited Natasha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I think this is exactly the point, she hates that she's advertising cheap bottom of the barrel brands and she does it because she's skint and needs to, not because she genuinely likes the brand. She's nearly 40 trying to compete with everyones favourite aesthetic baby mama Molly Mae 😭 sucks to be her
She’s also miles apart from her sister in terms of lifestyle and I think deep down she hates it! Agree with what someone said earlier on the post partum hair-loss, what’s wild is this is whee she could actually carve out a niche for herself! I think the braids look worse as they’re in front of her ear and they should be behind
---
I think the only thing that saves him is what a chonkers he is. I love a chonk baby he looks like a such a fat old man :love: hahahaha
I love a fat baby too so I think he’s really cute!

zivaahun

Back to peddling her tat on her stories, desperate to shift it now if she's offering half off
I actually never noticed how massive her baps were! jeez! I know she's nursing but damn! :oops:
Really surprised she hasn't moaned about it nursing or the state of her nipples.