Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just saw her latest story about her being so upset that her sister and niece have left.
She said now it's just her, Addison and Ralph.
Seriously, where is Andrew?!! I am assuming when he works and has to stay overnight?! Isn't he a surveyor though?
And hasn't she said, she has made dinner before and Andrew hasn't been home in time for it. It's all quite odd.
She doesn't seem in a very healthy place, it really could be a bit of low grade depression!anxiety etc . I feel a bit sorry for her tbh.
Do you think she & Andrew are breaking up/broken up and that is why sister was there?

Reactions: 1

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Haha I read this and it’s funny I came on to say the opposite that Andrew’s upped and left and she’s moving out on her own (I wonder lol) #wheresandrew?
Yep! I think the same 😂hope she’s not moving into someone’s shed again might be a bit cramped with the baby

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I am living for this summary!

She doesn't have as many haters because she doesn't have a strong opinion on anything but reality TV. She's too dense to care about anything else. She doesn't get into politics, the state of affairs the NHS is in, etc. So she's no super problematic.

She's just a self absorbed stupid asshole.
The last sentence of this has absolutely killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

zivaahun

of
The ‘trolley hack’ … I’m cringing. She’s definitely pushing a trolley from the opposite end, in public, calling it a mum hack.
this might be quite stuck up of me to say but on that income and shopping Morrisons? I haaate that shop. Everything is so run down, the floors are always sticky, it smells.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
You can defos see the fat loss in her pics, but then you see a normal unedited one like this and it’s so obvious the clothes she wears are so unflattering . Half her boob is hanging out 🫠

Attachments

zivaahun

Announces why Andrew wasn't at home last year.just to promote his business
I knew about his business from early on but didn't want to say anything as they might figure out who i am (reasons LOL), i think "secret manchester" made a reel about it, at 9 quid for a drink and no one is making it???? GO DO ONE!!!
It ain't the first of it's kind though, dunno who he thinks he is. lol there was a couple pop up machines like this in new york and san francisco.

What a fucking carry on this dummy drama is! Can she not make a decision for her own child without having a poll!?? If the dummy is the only thing settling him let him have it for goodness sake.
She's got no ideas for content, no wonders she's constantly bleeding followers...

zivaahun

Completely agree, her skin looks so dry in her going out stories and her concealer is too cool tone for her or the foundation she’s using. It’s basic make up, you’d think she would know as she’s an MUA!
Since you read these posts Natasha, use a warm tone concealer, never a corrector. It's best for brown girls with darker under eyes.
---
Giving people a discount on her awful gifted clothes on Vinted, love that for her 😂 she is desperate for money isn't she
that made me LOL

Snoopy247

You feel sorry for her? Her post is her being a needy beg, she thinks she is the only mother in the world .

I'm sure in about 2 hours she will be posting herself in crap tight clothes and hashtagging it under her name #ad
Yeah I hear what you're saying, she isn't the only mum in the world. It's just so weird!
And now she has posted a story saying Andrew came home and got her pizza and flowers.
Im just so confused.
Either Andrew is with her and works long hours but comes home or he's away a lot which is effectively single parenting.
I wonder how they will pan out. I've thought this about her sister and that American millionaire too...pregnant very quickly! Not that that can't work out, ofc it can, but natashas struggles are really coming through. I wonder if that child bonds with his dad at all!

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Some sneaky shit she’s at as usual….

Firstly, she’s being a sneak tagging the Air Craft company with the label in the middle of the box - she’s obviously tagging them as an ad, didn’t mark it as ad, and is trying to hide she’s tagged them by trying to (stupidly, dumb bitch) make it look like a label.

Second - I notice any ads recently she keeps marking them Ad without the hashtag and by putting a space between the A and then d - looks weird and again, she’s up to something sneaky as usual.

Desperate as per…..
I noticed this too! What’s the space about between the A and D?!!
---
Those dresses she’s selling don’t look too big on her at all they’re skin tight
She just wanted to say she’s back in a size 8…but she really isn’t

Its_Me

VIP Member
Poor Natasha so tired poor little thing but at least she allowed Andrew to watch the football. I’m a self confessed football widow but tbh it gets my husband out of my way most of the time. Maybe because I don’t otherwise need to be lying around watching TV myself. Get out and get a hobby of your own.

Attachments