Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I knew about his business from early on but didn't want to say anything as they might figure out who i am (reasons LOL), i think "secret manchester" made a reel about it, at 9 quid for a drink and no one is making it???? GO DO ONE!!!
It ain't the first of it's kind though, dunno who he thinks he is. lol there was a couple pop up machines like this in new york and san francisco.
They have them in a few airports as well for ordering food from different vendors

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Hello! I’m new to this thread and influencer so was just having a google. Is her sister the girl who was with Wayne Lineker for a few years? She’s stunning! I hadn’t realised Natasha was Indian?!
Yes that’s her sister, they are half Indian

Its_Me

VIP Member
What ever happened with their car that she said was stolen?? If they got a new car I guess it wasn’t another Range Rover or anything that was picture worthy (in her mind)

studmuffin12

Anyone who follows her would know she had a C so why would someone even ask that 6 months or whatever it is later. And does it matter how people term it? Whilst I agree both are natural are you really gonna let someone you don’t even know let you feel any less about your birth when your baby you carried for 9 months arrived safe and healthy. Please.
It was the 🥺 emojis for me so that people message her and validating her. She's what, 38? Grow up Natasha. She gives off emotionally stunted manipulative vibes, I bet he's proper needy of everyone around her.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Was the friend a guy though? Or I really am thinking of someone else 😂
I’m 99% sure it was a guy 😂 I remember her stories at the time and I’m sure she was saying they were “friends” but everyone obviously knew it was more than that and that’s why she was sooo distraught at being alone and it was Bali not thailand I’m sure

studmuffin12

Came here just to say this…. Oh Lordy I am just pissing myself listening / watching that car crash / cringe fest! How desperate do you have to be… my fave bit is the one about “not that I go anywhere” then she proceeds to put on some more shite looking nylon crap! The want off her hahaha!!!
It started off wholesome then she started taking off her pjs and got down to her bra, I cant tell you how much I died for her I thought she wasn't gonna stop there 😂 she has 0 dignity what she will do for a few clicks and ye agree on the implants, in that pic without the horrendous makeup (whats changed) she actually resembles Danielle

Its_Me

VIP Member
I also don’t think she breastfed, I think she tried and took a couple of pics but hasn’t been exclusively breast feeding all this time. Which is fine but why lie. Especially if you’ve got so much anxiety about so much bloody stuff you definitely wouldn’t drink while breastfeeding.

zivaahun

He’s the spit of Andrew though isn’t he? She didn’t get a look in there 🫢
God makes them look like the dad often at first to make them form that bond. Weird isn't it? He'll definitely darken up later on.
All my three kids looked like my husband at first... now only the middle one does. Hahaha Then again, my mom is native Hawaiian and my dad is Spanish and I am blonde with blue eyes but a really deep tan. So go figure. There's always that one weird child (me). the rest of my siblings take after our mom.