Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zivaahun

To be fair he never sees either of them cos he’s away so much, he should spend time with his kid. Looks like Andrew’s already away again as our Tash is out for Sunday lunch with her mum and thick af brother
I agree! When good fathers are away they really do miss their kids and want to spend time with them. I use good loosely with Andrew let us not forget when he actually called his own son "fat". Literally lost all respect for that twink.

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yes she went to Bali alone. She was supposed to go with a friend who cancelled on her last min. So she spent her all Bali holiday crying on her stories and talking about her mental health/anxiety etc
Was the friend a guy though? Or I really am thinking of someone else 😂

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
No idea what's going on in those screenshots with the brother / no idea who Wayne is or who any of those people are 😂 but he seems unhinged. I'd have no idea who has liked my husbands photos on Instagram. Who cares.

zivaahun

Omg I've never seen such a sea of red

You would think becoming a mum would make her less obsessed with social media and her follower count but apparently its made her worse
She's less obsessed with Andrew now so that's kind of funny.

• Haha

studmuffin12

Now that I’ve thought about it I think it was all lies and they had to sell the car to buy the house
She's all fur coat no knickers, everything is paid for by Andrew she probably has very little/0 to her name hence why the constant begging. At her age its embarrassing

studmuffin12

She’s so thick for posting half naked pics of the kids 🤦🏾‍♀️ she’s disgusting especially when she knows she’s got nasty perverts on her page
I know, do what you want with your own body Natasha you've consented to uploading those pictures (dont know why mind you) but at the very least protect your son and your niece. The bare minimum

Jailer66

She makes sure she does a reel with Addison baby stuff then slots in an #ad in between reels . Guarantee this holiday was free

Its_Me

VIP Member
Uninspiring 😂 😂 I think we will see her on the beg for a reduction very soon, any other excuse to post pics in her underwear and cry that she needs a 'mummy makeover' because its sending her anxiety levels through the roof
It is though and she could have spiced the reel up a bit by doing one pair of trousers 3 ways or something. Just boring.

Totallygobsmacked

OMG her post of #AD on the window ledge. 😲
I know the chances are slim but that window is open, Addison is holding on with one hand and natasha is too busy holding a phone for content????? It only takes one tiny little slip or wobble and that poor baby would have fallen.

This is taking her desparation to a whole new level now she is actually putting her child in danger. Nowhere in that video is her hand actually supporting or protecting her child.

Attachments

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She always puts up the most unflattering pics of #Ad I wonder if her self esteem is that low that she does it on purpose, wouldn't surprise me mind she fat shames and humiliates him bi-weekly. Either that or he just really is not a bonnie baby at all
I often think this too.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Well, we all know who to really be congratulating on their house purchase here… the one with the money (and hint, not Natasha!)

So it’s a new build - why didn’t they get the flooring down? They do that with new builds duh Natasha, you choose. Or else, you decided not to go with what was available to add on as you’d have to pay for it and thought you’d take your chances to beg your way to free flooring…
Good point, I’ve bought a new build before and I’m sure (10 years ago nearly so hazy) I had to choose most of the extras like the carpet and flooring long before it was even complete.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Truly hope #Ad is on the mend but feel sorry for all of her followers who have to listen to the hysterics of him being rushed to hospital, covered in rash and fighting two infections at the same time

Its_Me

VIP Member
She did the same last year made international women’s day all about her. She can’t even grasp the concept of what it’s supposed to be about.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
So attention hungry. she ain't the only baby in the household. hahaha
Racist remarks kind of make me laugh, because there's so much more you can insult someone on, a racist remark? It's the lowest hanging fruit. How boring. 😴
As someone who has been on the receiving end, there are many other things you could say to me to insult me 🤣🤣🤣

Its_Me

VIP Member
So she’s on holiday with her sister and her partner - something tells me Gigi and #Ad are going to grow up very differently! Also why go out to dinner with your tits swinging by your ankles? No class as usual. Honestly…. what did that 4 talk about???????? Can you IMAGINE???????

Chris (Danielle’s partner) seems to be some sort of multi-millionaire and he’s sat at a table trying to converse with a woman who goes on Instagram begging for free mops…. 😂😂😂😂
Multi millionaire yes but he’s no better than Natasha he owns Pruvit Ketones which is a shady MLM

• Haha

zivaahun

Oh my god!!! I literally came on here to say why does her face look so frosty????? It’s like she’s mixing 2005 with 2016 make up. The horror 😱
---
The closer you look the worse it is
The stupid f•cking smile she pulls. I bet she would look lovely showing teeth and not acting like she’s toothless

Attachments

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her, just went to have a quick look and the low pants on her post partum posts drive me a so crazy. They look awful, she needs to stop doing it. I don’t want to see the top of her vagina!

• Haha