Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. My. God. The head. Again. Spot the head. where is it today folks?! I would be cringing. Who has time for this in a morning.

Has anyone on here following Sally Potts? Now there is an account. She posts only once every 2,3 days and its very very good. Everything tasha isn't and I don't mean in the cost of things. That's irrelevant to taste.
Yes I follow Sally and less is definitely more. Such a shame Tash hasn’t taken that onboard!

Reactions: 1
I can't even with this thread. That's two mornings I've been shaking with laughter at the comments :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can see her head in bottom of mirror, trying to get the perfect picture for the gram
Haha OMG just see it poking out. She must have hundereds of pictures of that bed! Yet there she is kneeling down trying to get another one that looks like all the others! Sad sad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch the comment last night from one of her fuckers; I mean followers.. Oh hun, I'm loving the smugness right now.. Shut up you sheep.... 😃

• Haha
I know what you mean, he’s hard working, rugged and rough round the edges, strong arms and legs😂 and apparently a dong like donkey Kong 🍆He is a cheat though, which is unacceptable even if you have got a nutter of a wife like Natascha
Do you reckon he'd be good at getting the juices flowing, so to speak?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It DOES not look " cosy" now it looks bland and like alot of ig houses just with nasty carpet and mismatch all over

Reactions: 3
She says happiness is a new candle.. says it all.. she literally measures her happiness in material possessions.. how sad is that??

It now looks like Blackpool illuminations 😎

Tasha couldn’t get a crackling candle like Tanya so she get one called crackling instead 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t you just get something to cover that wood everywhere , or change it looks awful all mid matched! Even a tablecloth to cover it!!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that she’s deleted or blocked comments on the last post? some woman said to her to be careful with yankee candles or something coz they can be dangerous, she weren’t being nasty or anything and now the comments are gone 😕 which just goes to show that in trashas eyes it’s her way or no way, what a ugly horrible bleep she really is, your life is not perfect tash, far from it, you look like you get dressed in the dark, your cooking looks like a plate of sick most of the time, you and your husband look like you both need a good bleeping wash, your house is an outdated tit hole, i could go on and on... and the only reason i’m not saying all this to you on your insta is coz i know i’ll get blocked and i won’t be able to take the piss out of your tragic life. rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Crackling Wood Fire is not an Autumn candle - it's a Christmas candle. It even says "festive" on it.

And yes, I am that sad witch who knows this stuff 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's actually done a Zumba class!!! She will have to brag about it considering she hasn't been to the gym for about 3 weeks. Oh and wait for it all the tit she's going to eat coz it's bake off time. She will never get fit or tone up but suppose in her perfect little world doing exercise at least once a month will work wonders!! I would love to ask her why she deletes comments but know I would get blocked

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.