Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here she is.... Autumns hole... Falls fool... A cup of pumpkin spice latte? She will have Johnny big bananas paint a pumpkin on his patch this weekend.. HeeHee witches..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how long Ginger fatty and Del Boy have been together for?

Reactions: 1
God help us all as halloween actually gets nearer and nearer. The competition between these two will be chronic. One of them will dress up as a sexy witch for 'my man' and the other one (trash) will dress up as a witch too but won't need to fabricate a witches mole cos she's already got one. The it will be battle of the broomsticks. "mines Rae Dunne hehe" ..... queue passive aggressiveness: "oh rae dunn stuff is all 2018 I don't get that any more. my man is so understanding he is cooking me a soup in a cauldron hehe so yummy so lucky"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
About 8 or 9 years I think 🤔
Wow. Long time. I really wonder why he hasn’t fully committed.

God help us all as halloween actually gets nearer and nearer. The competition between these two will be chronic. One of them will dress up as a sexy witch for 'my man' and the other one (trash) will dress up as a witch too but won't need to fabricate a witches mole cos she's already got one. The it will be battle of the broomsticks. "mines Rae Dunne hehe" ..... queue passive aggressiveness: "oh rae dunn stuff is all 2018 I don't get that any more. my man is so understanding he is cooking me a soup in a cauldron hehe so yummy so lucky"
😂😂😂😂 what about a Harry Potter broom. The nimbus 2000. Fastest one of the lot

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now that it's on here; tonight will be the night DelBoy gets on one knee with his Cubic Zirconia.. Oh Trash you'll never guess what my lovely man did - HeeHee, fancy meeting up this weekend to do motorbike stunts, my man can drive one handed upside down.. Hee Hee..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. Long time. I really wonder why he hasn’t fully committed.

😂😂😂😂 what about a Harry Potter broom. The nimbus 2000. Fastest one of the lot
My kids know all about HP, I've never watched it. (hang me in shame lol). but I like your thinking. its got to be the best. or the ginger will be on a BMW broom

Now that it's on here; tonight will be the night DelBoy gets on one knee with his Cubic Zirconia.. Oh Trash you'll never guess what my lovely man did - HeeHee, fancy meeting up this weekend to do motorbike stunts, my man can drive one handed upside down.. Hee Hee..
Thats pushing the boat out a bit. More like Elizabeth Duke, the Argos range.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprised Tanya rents. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but she strikes me as the sort to look down on folk for not owning their own home. Wonder did she lose out on a family house when she split with Man #1?

Reactions: 4
Swimming - you’re the funniest person on tattle, bloody love this thread and what you come out with!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh god the Rae Dunne competition between those two is crazy 😂

Reactions: 3
Swimming - you’re the funniest person on tattle, bloody love this thread and what you come out with!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you!! Its because I save all my humour up throughout the day when the kids or husband stresses me out and I come on here and release all my comedy.

Oh hun I love that mug, were is it from?
Oh hun were is that coffee from?

Just waiting on the 'oh hun that one single leave is amazing, were did you get it'

• Haha
Ginger fatty and Del Boy 😂😂😂 long enough to have a ring on her finger yet there isn’t one 🤔🤔
You’d think so! She better up her Spade dinners and coffee cup cottage pies if she wants to secure that ring!

• Haha
I never hide the fact I am immature, but I am sitting here with my gin absolutely cracking up at the "heehee" comments and "we all sat round the table, talking, planning, giggles and laughing, now for a yummy meal".... feel like commenting oh duck off. but i'l get blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ready for the back to school pics in the morning. Clearly been on here reading today after her latest grid post. So sorry to hear you have had a busy day Tasha. Everyday is busy for me but I don't feel the need to tell everyone. Probably felt like she had to in case people were worried why she hadn't posted. Kids be glad to get back to school away from her after their 'amazing' summer
The fantastic summer being dragged around home bargains and DFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those chessington pictures cracked me up. Johnny big winkie with his thumbs up; looks like he has piles

• Haha
I can't get over the food served on a bleeping shovel or in a grandad cap.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.