Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diisney22

My partner was even like “what the fuck”

I honestly don’t know how she can think it’s completely OK… gives it all the “we make sure everything goes within our budget”, pleads poverty makes sure she gets free meals for her kids… Yet spends 100s of pounds in short time spans on Disney trips… I myself don’t even understand it 🤣

I’ve lost so much respect for her.

Reactions: 3

Saratoga

Watching her stories I too feel so sorry for her children. Dragged along on a holiday she clearly wants much more than they do. The younger children seem happy. However, to come on and openly admit the struggles her son has experienced today. Why put him through that? She admitted it was a tough day very early but hours later the poor boy was still out. It’s too much. Understandably she is stressed over the car situation but why would you contemplate taking on such a long journey in a car that has been unreliable in the recent past?!

No-one claims to know everything about her life but she does put a lot of info out there and has never acknowledged how she can justify her family's living conditions whilst planning expensive holidays. It's not like it's been a temporary thing, or they've been barely scraping by so a 2 bed flat is all they can afford. Also amusing how anyone called out on tattle always acts like they're whiter than white and never gossips about anyone...! I'm sure her fawning followers will tell her we're all jealous etc and enable her further.
That’s the thing, people are only making assumptions on what she puts out.

So if we’re getting the wrong end of the stick then set people straight.

I just saw that post myself and thought ‘cannot believe the selfish bitch is paying money for Palo - a totally unnecessary extra cost - whilst her poor kids live in a 2 bed flat’. She absolutely disgusts me.
I wonder if she’s sponging off the girl who is going with her?!

Zoepenguin

But it's fine guys, she'll manifest a house for them. Or wait til the council/HA offer them one, same thing. Anything but take responsibility and maybe reign in the holidays for a bit like the majority of other families have to do. I love Disney but I really think the online community can be quite toxic for encouraging/enabling prioritising Disney trips over everything else.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Wasn’t she supposed to meet Charlotte in wonderland on there (the botox lips girl)?

radio silence from Charlotte on Instagram after the story of Waiting for test results with fingers crossed 9
Hours ago. and then haven’t seen any of Natalie’s stories with Charlotte in them either…guess her party must have failed their covid tests
Haha yeah I saw this!! She hasn't posted anything since! Unless Natalie has splashed her cash on some expensive WIFI

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Shame she couldn’t get him a hair cut instead.

Natalie wanted to go and had no one to go with so us taking Josh. How does she afford it? The tickets alone are so much

• Haha

Zoepenguin

I believe the 2 girls have always been in with her and her husband and the 3 boys all share, not saying that's a good thing. It seems to be fairly common for people in council/ha to be waiting a long time for 4 bed houses as obviously there aren't many about especially in an expensive area like she lives in.
Also she blatantly favours the girls in terms of outfits, days out etc and has openly said she had bad gender disappointment with her 3rd son (inc hysterically crying in the scan room) Likely she kept on having kids til she had a girl (I think her youngest wasn't planned)
She does work but as a carer so not well paid. I can't get my head around how they afford holidays abroad at all let alone Disney ones. I'm on the fb group mentioned previously and tbh I thought their wdw trip seemed like really hard work. Going to and from on public buses every day with 4 young children and staying in a cheap hotel miles away and on a tiny budget with barely any treats. Yet her daughter had numerous custom outfits. I'd rather just save a bit longer or stay self catering so I could at least do a big shop and make packed lunches/cook some dinners rather than live on fast food for 2 weeks.
Also I knew she'd be on to a thread made here like greased lightning, I bet she's secretly made up with the attention!

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
She’s at it again sharing an old photo of one of her kids as a baby with a knitted Dobby hat on in front of Hogwarts at Islands of Adventure on IOT Facebook group. Anything for likes and some attention. The constant posting of her kids in Disney outfits for attention…She truly is a pathetic creature. Why can’t people see through her?! 🤯
Maybe I’ve been single too long? But I would happily give her some attention if she’s separated 😂 the kids can stay with their dad

• Sick
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
In my opinion making sacrifices for holidays is maybe going without luxuries, looking for the best deals on bills etc but as we all know Disney holidays aren't cheap for 7 people and you're not going to save enough just by cutting back. She does a lot of posts about manifesting and the law of attraction which is a big red flag to me...
Basically getting everything and not working for is! Sophie from Sophie and Dave does that! She ‘manifested’ £10k from her viewers by pretending to be homeless and then bought a £1.5k chair!! (It was on their thread I found out about Natalie to be honest!!!)

Honestly Natalie getting Covid is karma!!

Judes1974

Chatty Member
What a joke. Especially the way she uses those kids by getting them to dress up in Disney costumes etc

Reactions: 2

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
FUCK!!!

So turns out her eldest isn't 12, he's either 14 or 15!!!!! As he's in year 10!!!!!

So she harps on about mental health but a 14 year old is living in a cramped TINY bedroom with his two younger brothers, including one brother who has started reception.... yeah that seems nice for a 14 year old. Who also has two baby sisters to share a cramped flat with.

She's had 15 years to sort their fucking living conditions out!! But no, Disney World, DLP and Disney cruises come first!!!!!!! They even went on a 'familymoon' Disney Cruise with 4 of their kids. :ROFLMAO: And yet she sits there crying because people are judging her.

Yeah mate, you've have 14 years to sort out a house for your growing family. No sympathy here!!

Just so you know the ages are!

Josh - 14/15
Jack - 8
Jacob - 5
Molly - 3
Lilah - 1

Purple Haze

If she’s reading here can I ask why she thought it necessary to take photos with no shoes on whilst on the ship? 🤢🤢

• Haha

diisney22

Yes I think they're back together. Guessing a bigger place will mean higher rent, utility bills etc than they're used to. I doubt any trips will be happening next year, unless someone else is financing them...
Ahhh, see you would think this… But we all know what she’s like!
“We decided that since we now have a a bigger house and the kids are happy, I would go on the Disney trips, because it’s what they’d want… for mummy to have some Disney time while they play in their garden on the dodgy trampoline, but I’m obsessed with my babies who absolutely adore Disney”

diisney22

Do you ever feel like she favours Molly over the youngest? She’s always pimping Molly out on Instagram reels etc. Her boys and Lilah are not cool enough clearly
It’s because Molly is older and does more what she says. Easier to manipulate 🙃