Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She's fucking insane.

The reason for Tattle is because instagrammers and yotubers are liars and scammers. They delete and hide shit and there is NO WHERE ELSE on the internet for people to be held to account.

They can 'curate' and dictate and control their social media online presence, and try to do the same with what people say about them, or question them, or say when things don't add up.

So darling, since you read here.

You can say 'mental health' all you like. But what about the 'mental health' of your children who are crammed into a tiny 2 bedroom flat, with no garden whilst you spend ££££'s on trips to Disney each year. Huh? Those trips aren't about you're children. Going on solo trips to WDW. isn't about your children. They're about you bragging on social media. Like you torturing your children by stressing them out on their first day of school so you could 'edit a disney first day of school photo'. OR sharing a bedroom with no just 1, or 2 or 3 siblings but 4. Varying age so they have no privacy of their own. What about their mental health?

You need to look in the mirror darling.

Reactions: 2

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
I feel the same, idk how she does it. We have a joint income of around £80k and we can afford to go every 3/4 years but that’s always with a big save and off site, and with just two children. Convinced her friends pay her tickets and she pulls the guilt trip on her man to be able to go. My husband would be upset if I fucked off to disney world without him and the kids, as it’s such a family oriented special place. Away to Ibiza or whatever is different.
Exactly! I’d probably respect her more if she said ‘YOLO, I stick it all on a credit card’ but pretending it is achievable for a family of 7 to go on multiple trips a year just seems so unhealthy for others wondering how they manage it.
Tbh as well, I think it’s a terrible example for her children.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Yeah there was a Scottish couple always on it too, was the girl
Kirsten or soemthing and her husband had a beard? They where admins too.

We need an IOT thread 😂😂😂 since you can’t actually post anything on it with out getting deleted 😏

The post saying when you’re not going on the Disney cruise was mean. Like I couldn’t imagine doing such child friendly things and not taking my children
That was so weird wasn't it!!!

She's off on a cruise whilst her 5 kids enjoy their shared bedroom. I can't get over it :ROFLMAO: A 15 year old boy, was sharing with an 8, 5, 3, and 1 year old until she moved the 2 girls into her bedroom. WHAT THE FUCK.

How am I going to pay for my broken car right before Christmas? THAT’S WHY YOU DONT GO ON HOLIDAYS BY YOURSELF WITH STRANGERS OFF THE INTERNET WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY. GROW UP.

And why not actually use the gym you signed up to instead of sitting your lard arse in the sauna the whole time?

Last edited:

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
My partner was even like “what the fuck”

I honestly don’t know how she can think it’s completely OK… gives it all the “we make sure everything goes within our budget”, pleads poverty makes sure she gets free meals for her kids… Yet spends 100s of pounds in short time spans on Disney trips… I myself don’t even understand it 🤣

I’ve lost so much respect for her.
I think that’s the problem right? None of us understand it, spending so much on herself.
Your priorities when you have 5 kids should be entirely for them first. Especially when you don’t have much money at all.

having to use klarna to pay for kids birthday presents means you shouldn’t be blowing a load of money on DLP and a disney cruise for yourself.

She might argue it was only a few hundred quid.
But it isn’t just that. It’s depriving your children of an extra few treats, or a special item of clothing, or a few good days out.

she could have taken the kids away for a weekend in the U.K. somewhere cheap with that money but instead her desperation to go to disney being pushed by her enabling Essex friend means she blows it selfishly on herself instead and leaves the kids eating free food from Tesco cafe and stuck in a tiny flat for the entire time.

Saratoga

How disappointed time and time again must those children feel. Mum and big brother go to Orlando and the younger children constantly told they are heading to DLP in a few months. Their little lives dominated by Disney movies, vlogs, costumes, toys all because of their mother’s obsession. Promised trips to Disney that don’t happen. I know if I promised my child a trip to a toy shop and for some reason it didn’t happen she’d be sad never mind a trip to Disney.

I think Natalie is like many of us in that she grew up with Disney, probably went to the parks a few times, and wants the same for her own kids. I can understand in a way but you have to be realistic with 5 children, even going on a budget is going to be expensive. Also I don't understand spending all that money to go and having to penny pinch whilst there cos you can't really afford it.

theskyisblue

This lunatic has had babies without caring if A she can afford them and B if she can house them
She’s selfish and the biggest attention seeker I’ve ever come across
Does stupid videos playing with her hair for hours on end when she should be watching her kids
She’s one of them women that loves being pregnant and having a newborn again for the attention as soon as a new kid is born the elder ones get ditched
Her eldest kid hates her for it

Looks like someone loves a bit of tattle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hi darling 🥰
shes just done another about her living arrangements yet she failed to say how her eldest son was handed to his dad cos he can’t stand her cos he can’t have his own room
How about she does take responsibility and accept if she lived within her means aka not had baby after baby she wouldn’t be so hated by her own son too
Oh and she’s changed her Instagram name again 🤣

Last edited:

diisney22

Okay, I’d love to know how she’s affording all this new stuff! The kids get hand-me-downs and vinted and she’s buying £70+ backpacks and new converse for a fucking holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

diisney22

I could be wrong, but I’m thinking she’s jacked her job in! She’s “always” with the kids and even more so now hubby moved out. But I don’t get it either, I want to ask her, but I’m sure she’ll give some bullshit answer 😂 “we don’t spend anything”… EVIDENTLY YOU FUCKING DO!!
As for the council house, living in a fucking fantasy if she thinks she’ll get one anytime soon, she’s been there how long?
I'd love to know what 'budgeting' she does to provide for 5 kids on a carer and chef's wages (I think that was their jobs anyway, been a while since she's mentioned it tbf) and still have enough for multiple Disney holidays and other weekends away. I doubt she gives the future much thought when she'll have 4 teens in that small flat (thats if Josh moves out), unless the mythical 4 bed council house materialises!

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Tagging ShopDisney in the video of her daughter crying. Tacky. My son is a grump but I’d never video him to be out online upset. It’s really sad.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
And now we get triple doses
Charlotte in wonderland
Disney fan Essex girl
Natalie

all releasing Vlogs of the same cruise of them together. Vlogging the vloggers.

• Sick

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Whoever raised Natalie needs to seriously have a word.

She feels entitled to luxury that she cannot afford, hasn't worked for and has gone on to have children that she cannot provide for. She has them crammed in a flat whilst she is off to Disney multiple times?! What the fuck!! Those hundreds or thousands of pounds could be a deposit on a new house for them.

Clearly she is waiting for a rich family member to peg it and be left with inheritance.