Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven't looked at her insta in ages but I see the DLP family trip she had planned never materialised. However she's still planning WDW next year apparently, how they're gonna pull that one off with rising costs of living here and of Orlando holidays is anyone's guess. Her children are still shoe horned into a tiny flat, but 2 weeks of 'memories' that are more for her than them are definitely a priority 🙄

Reactions: 2

Zoepenguin

Her husband isn't dad to the oldest 2 boys and they got married in Orlando with only some US friends present, none of their family from the UK at all. One thing Natalie is good at is making things look all pretty and insta perfect even though a lot of her life choices have been quite selfish and her situation is of her own making. Seems to me she'd rather live in a fantasy world and 'manifest' her way to a better life instead of actually putting in the effort.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
She didn't having dining credits as she didn't stay onsite....

Hear me out. I'm all for a budget WDW trip and making it achievable for all BUT when you've got 5 kids sharing a small bedroom, that £10k holiday money really needs to be put towards making your day to day life better than a 2 week holiday.

Get your living situation sorted, then go on endless holidays.

If it's housing association, she would meet the criteria for overcrowding and would be eligible to be bidding on other larger properties....And would be in a fairly high banding due to being SO over crowded.

How much in total does a WDW for 7, a few DLP trips for 7 , Cruise all cost? Enough for a bloody house deposit that's what!
Well I quite agree I don’t know why that isn’t top of the list above everything else.

She lives near littlehampton (I’ve seen her post pics from there and it’s exactly the same as the bit on the inbetweeners when they have the boat trip disaster!) which I think isn’t exactly amok with spare houses. Don’t know why she can’t rent privately instead though. But I doubt she’s in a position to get a mortgage.

Imagine living through nearly 2 years of a pandemic in a small flat and not having a way out.

Aaaaaaaaand name changed again.

Zoepenguin

I'm sure she'll spout the usual rubbish about us all having no lives or anything better to do (says the person constantly updating her insta story...) Yet she found this thread almost immediately, or someone else directed her here?

Stitch#17

Tony Fullham is still an admin on iot.
No it’s the other Tony I think Parker123 is referring to. Tony Bush I think his name is. He, the couple that had the Scooby Doos and Kirsten - the Scottish girl -and her hubby all seem to be on another group now. Something definitely went on.

I think she lives very much for the here and now so instead of thinking long term (eg saving for a better car...) she prioritises holidays. Books and then just throws all her money at it. I guess if it's just her to pay for it's not a huge amount. But then she mentions using things like klarna for the kids birthday presents which seems really odd to me for someone going on multiple Disney trips a year.

Saratoga

She doesn’t care, that’s the really strange thing. She’s living her best life in Florida, experiencing all the amazing things the theme parks have to offer ALL BY HERSELF. Her children can watch YouTube videos 365 days of the year while she gets to experience the reality of it time and time again! That’s really sad.

She knows that realistically she's never going to afford to be able to take 5 kids to Disney with prices how they are now on an average UK wage, but she wants to go so she's singling out Josh as she can't just take one of the younger ones. Her mum clearly enables every poor choice she makes too...

I'd love to know what 'budgeting' she does to provide for 5 kids on a carer and chef's wages (I think that was their jobs anyway, been a while since she's mentioned it tbf) and still have enough for multiple Disney holidays and other weekends away. I doubt she gives the future much thought when she'll have 4 teens in that small flat (thats if Josh moves out), unless the mythical 4 bed council house materialises!

Missy44

My husband is pretty easy going, but I think even he would have something to say about it if I chose to swan off to Disney on my own (or with friends) every few weeks!

But then, we don't have that kind of marriage / family life. Our weekends away / holidays and days out we do all together as a family.

diisney22

It boils my piss! She’s obviously jacked in her job, yet is still living a lifestyle she quite clearly cannot afford. If she thinks she’s taking 5 kids to Florida next year she’s living in a fucking fairytale 🤦🏼‍♀️

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Nobody is judging her personal circumstances.

I get it, they're in a flat. Some people struggle to get mortgages, well paid jobs etc. I get it. But usually, we slow down on the baby making to be able to get ourselves in a better position before we maybe purposefully bring more children into an already cramped home....

However, if she was seen to be honest and open about what they're doing about it, honest and open about their saving/budgeting to improve their lives, I'd really respect that. Because that's REAL.

What I don't respect is her being out of touch of reality, obsessing over holidays she can't afford and choosing two weeks in Florida over her families everyday wellbeing.

We aren't talking about one trip. We're talking multiple trips. And an upcoming Disney Cruise. And upcoming DLP trips.

Zoepenguin

I certainly get that impression. The way she implies people are stalking her is laughable too, all the info discussed here is what she has put out there online. No digging or stalking involved!

diisney22

I honestly have no sympathy what so ever for her whinging on her Instagram stories about her car.
I do however feel so bad for those kids. Why why why even risk going to the park when you have no coats and no warm clothes know what the weather is like?! She is the most selfish woman I have ever known. I’m glad this trip went to shit for her, maybe know she’ll learn to actually live within her means.

Saratoga

Off to the airport she goes leaving four of her five children behind….see you in a week little ones I’m off to Florida! I’ll tell Mickey and Minnie you said hello 😤

• Sad
  • Angry

diisney22

I think that’s the problem right? None of us understand it, spending so much on herself.
Your priorities when you have 5 kids should be entirely for them first. Especially when you don’t have much money at all.

having to use klarna to pay for kids birthday presents means you shouldn’t be blowing a load of money on DLP and a disney cruise for yourself.

She might argue it was only a few hundred quid.
But it isn’t just that. It’s depriving your children of an extra few treats, or a special item of clothing, or a few good days out.

she could have taken the kids away for a weekend in the U.K. somewhere cheap with that money but instead her desperation to go to disney being pushed by her enabling Essex friend means she blows it selfishly on herself instead and leaves the kids eating free food from Tesco cafe and stuck in a tiny flat for the entire time.
The using BNPL for birthdays is just baffling, you know full well it’s coming around… So save or don’t buy them “Disney” stuff because you’re trying to force them into the life. It’s fake and we all know it.
We have been desperate to take our little ones to Disney, but we know that we just can’t afford it. Even with my partner working a good job. We would never in a million years deprive them for our selfish benefit or to live this fake crazy life for social media.
She could have 100% taken them on holiday in the UK or even Spain to get some sun… But nope.