Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoepenguin

Wouldn't surprise me if she couldn't afford it. To be fair neither can I and my 3 kids have visited DLP once (we were supposed to go to WDW last year but we all know how that went...!) but we do have a house we own and once our renovations are finished all the kids will have their own rooms. I'd be horrified as a teen/adult if my parents had prioritised holidays over a suitable home.

Reactions: 3
Happy birthday, I’m going to Orlando. Oh and you can come too. And you can hang out with all my instafriends who will pay for our tickets because I’m a massive freeloading ponce 🤮

Stitch#17

Me too.

I joined the one Watson's do Disney created (I think they created it). Much more friendly environment. I thought something must have gone down on the other group, a lot of people seemed to move over.
I noticed a lot of the original admin had gone from that group. Always wondered what happened. Some of the current admin are insufferable. I’m going to look up the other one you’ve mentioned here.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I am baffled by this woman. I honestly feel for her kids, what must they think?
I was pretty surprised she was using a buy now pay later scheme for those disney presents.
Then to see she’s going to DLP again? Living well beyond your means now

this should be a big red flag that you can’t afford to live this way. Her disney friend shouldnt be enabling it either. They’ve just gone on that disney cruise together, you don’t need another disney trip that close that you can’t afford to go on, do something closer to home.

how does the husband let this carry on? Surely he must get sick of endlessly working and not getting a holiday either whilst Natalie swans off on another one?

• Wow

Saratoga

I just can’t comprehend her decision making and actions. I feel mum guilt if I’ve a day off work and don’t pick my child up straight after school as a surprise instead of her going to after school care. It is seldom that it happens but I love seeing her face when she sees me outside the school gate. I couldn’t imagine for one second packing a suitcase and going off to Orlando, of all places, with a group of friends and leaving my kids behind. Especially when I subject them to so many Orlando themed vlogs etc. We only have one child, we spent this years holiday going to Universal. We had a fantastic time. I’d love for us to go back next year but financially it’s just not possible. Neither myself or my partner would ever turn to each other and say “okay, we can’t all go but one of us can, who’s staying home to mind our child?” If we can go away next year we will go as a family or we won’t go.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Seriously she’s deranged. She should never be even looking at selfish solo Disney cruises whilst her 15 year old son shares a bedroom with an 8 year old and a 5 year old. It’s fucking weird!!! And on top of that, Natalie and her husband have two kids in their own bedroom!

She’s so selfish.

Zoepenguin

I actually followed her at first for positive reasons. I was impressed that they managed to go to WDW as a family of 6 and thought she must be really good at budgeting etc. Also I liked that she was honest about how it wasn't all plain sailing taking little ones and she did seem fairly relatable initially. Also, I honestly think being part of the Disney community online can skew your thinking and convince you that it's normal to go every year or even multiple times but in reality most families save for years to go to WDW.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
It’s Orlando time?

That’s where I first seen her and I used to think my god she’s so attention seeking with all the baby pics 🙄🙄 it’s a fb group about Orlando, why you sending pics of your kids to 1000’s of random people
that group was full of people licking the bums of some of the admin on there. For a group with huge member count, is was such a little clique…so used to see loads of people posting pics of their family.

A solo trip whilst pregnant?!

Why is she doing solo trips?!
God only knows - money probably. Leave the kids at home with the dad…
She’s off on a girls cruise soon too, kids haven’t been on one at all…seems a tad selfish to me. Most parents would be more a case of making sure the kids were able to experience things before ever swanning off on their own.

Planning wdw for next year. Not a suitable home for the large family she chose to have of course. Even a year's saving is gonna be a lot per month for a family that size, £500 minimum I'm guessing and that's on the mega budget end. Neither of them appear to have well paid jobs and with 5 kids I'm sure someone needs something all the time (I have 3 and it feels never ending sometimes!) Unless she has some other source of funds the maths just doesn't add up...

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The more I get to know about her, the more I dislike her.

She's not just done a trip to Disney World here or there, we are talking about literally putting a fucking theme park and holidays before your families own wellbeing and it's insane.

Numerous disney trips, numerous trips to Florida, disney cruises, constantly buying disney stuff, the disney obsession about taking disney 'edited' first day of school photos, literally buying expensive disney outfits for her daughters, it's insanity.

All whilst they live in really miserable living conditions. Imagine them in lockdown, all in that flat.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
WDW whilst pregnant?!

So she;
Went to WDW on a solo trip
Went to WDW with 5 kids
Has done numerous DLP trips

and yet 5 of her children aged 12-1? Share one fucking bedroom in a cramped FLAT?!

Im sorry I can’t get over how selfish that is?!!!

I honestly can’t even deal with how much of a beg she is. Still posting to her old account that’s “inactive” to get more follows. Honey, you’re as boring as you were on that account. If people wanted to follow you, they would have long ago 😘 give in.
over 11k on her “inactive” account but struggling to get 500 on her new account. That really does speak for itself

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Eurgh.

When all the shit from multiple threads collides…

magical day apparel re shared a Natalie story of the girl disneyfan9 that she was with on the disney cruise wearing one of their jerseys.

• Sick

diisney22

Honestly I feel like she's just trolling at this point. She must be the most irresponsible mother of 5 I've ever encountered. Shame on the family and friends enabling this behaviour too. I know a couple of large families on low incomes and I really admire how they juggle everything so the kids get what they need. The parents sure as hell aren't gallivanting off on multiple solo holidays a year!
We are a family of 4 and are literally scrimping and saving so we can take our kids to Disney, I would never ever dream of going away without them! Especially if they’re at the age hers are and apparently love it so much… Surely you would want those memories with them, not “friends”

Zoepenguin

Judging by her fairly irresponsible choices she's surrounded by people enabling her. Apparently her Disney obsession trumps everything else. I'd be ashamed if my kids were living in those conditions and I was swanning off on multiple holidays without them, but she clearly doesn't care. It'll catch up with her at some point though, her kids won't be little forever and there isn't exactly a surplus of 4 bed social housing...!

Zoepenguin

I think she just has an entitlement complex and too many people enabling her. She thinks that when the kids move out they'll be able to go on multiple Disney holidays a year. What planet is she living on? The people on forums and elsewhere online who do this, 99 times out of 100 have very good jobs or large pensions and either no kids or just 1 or 2. I'm willing to bet most own their own homes too.

hiya23

How on earth is she affording these trips, as a single mum with 5 children and no job.
I feel sorry for the younger ones they won’t understand why mum and their big brother get to go to Disney and they don’t. Natalie will have done 4 trips without the kids before they get to go!
She did her solo trip pregnant, the cruise, DLP and now Orlando again. Wild.

diisney22

I’d love to know how she actually affords to live how she does. She doesn’t work. She now goes to the gym, they’re apparently going to Disney and she’s buying all these expensive presents… what planet is she on?!

Zoepenguin

Fair enough if she can't hack being called out, but surely she knew her living situation whilst going on numerous Disney trips would raise eyebrows? People she knows in real life must think that's off. I reckon even though there are only a few of us chatting on this thread, more people think like us. I guess I hope she reflects on things a bit for the sake of those kids.

Zoepenguin

Can I just say aswell all the info I've posted are things she has put on her public insta and blog. I found her on the iot fb group and followed her for positive reasons for a while, but when I learned they were all crammed into that tiny flat and noticed how much she favours the girls it changed my opinion of her. Also, she clearly wants to become a big Disney influencer who gets gifted holidays etc so not as if she isn't putting herself out there for people to judge.