nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwh look, she’s finally been handed a house and of course she’s set up yet another bleeping Instagram account 🙄

I’m thinking she’s cancelled her DLP trip now due to the move… Wondering if Florida next year will be off the cards too now! Has she got her priorities in the right place now?!

Yes I think they're back together. Guessing a bigger place will mean higher rent, utility bills etc than they're used to. I doubt any trips will be happening next year, unless someone else is financing them...

Reactions: 1
Yes I think they're back together. Guessing a bigger place will mean higher rent, utility bills etc than they're used to. I doubt any trips will be happening next year, unless someone else is financing them...
Ahhh, see you would think this… But we all know what she’s like!
“We decided that since we now have a a bigger house and the kids are happy, I would go on the Disney trips, because it’s what they’d want… for mummy to have some Disney time while they play in their garden on the dodgy trampoline, but I’m obsessed with my babies who absolutely adore Disney”

Reactions: 2
So she’s meant to be heading to DLP next Sunday… Place your bets now on if she’s cancelled it or not 😂 I’m guessing she has seeing as she’s not posted about it!

How disappointed time and time again must those children feel. Mum and big brother go to Orlando and the younger children constantly told they are heading to DLP in a few months. Their little lives dominated by Disney movies, vlogs, costumes, toys all because of their mother’s obsession. Promised trips to Disney that don’t happen. I know if I promised my child a trip to a toy shop and for some reason it didn’t happen she’d be sad never mind a trip to Disney.

It’s the whole fact she’s making out like she’s brought the house, like no love it’s a bleeping council house. Stop trying to make out like your something more than you are my darling.

It’s the whole fact she’s making out like she’s brought the house, like no love it’s a bleeping council house. Stop trying to make out like your something more than you are my darling.
I haven’t been watching her stories. I didn’t realise she’s letting on she’s bought the house. Probably what she’s telling the kids to justify not going to DLP. Isn’t Orlando supposed to be on the horizon next year for all of them but the eldest? I couldn’t break my child’s heart time and time again with unkept promises. Once, ok, things change, circumstances out of your control dictate but time and time again, that’s just wrong. Just let the kids enjoy what they naturally gravitate to rather than pursuing the Disney obsession which is hers and not theirs! I’d love for my girl to play with barbie dolls because I loved them as a kid. However, she has zero interest in dolls. Loves Pokemon, Supermario, dinosaurs etc. Do I subject her to hours of playing with dolls because that’s what I loved, NO, she has a toy box full of Pokemon, Supermario and dinosaurs. Just how it should be.

I think Natalie is like many of us in that she grew up with Disney, probably went to the parks a few times, and wants the same for her own kids. I can understand in a way but you have to be realistic with 5 children, even going on a budget is going to be expensive. Also I don't understand spending all that money to go and having to penny pinch whilst there cos you can't really afford it.

I can remember a school friend in secondary school going to Orlando for Christmas. I couldn’t believe how lucky she was, at 13 years of age I dreamed one day I would get the opportunity to go. My dad had passed away and it was just me and my mum at home, going to Orlando would have been impossible for my mum. I think that’s why as an adult together with my partner we worked hard, saved every penny and made it happen. We’ve been lucky enough to visit 7 times. We have saved so hard to make this happen. We only have one child, it’s easy for us to take her every time but if I had five children I couldn’t leave four behind and take one in order to get my Disney fix. Natalie is selfish, end of story.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she did a reveal for this one too. Just why would you do that if you were so close to the bone financially that a car repair would mean you might have to cancel? I get that desire to go but when you've chosen to have 5 kids on a low income regular Disney holidays are unrealistic.

Trip to Disneyland Paris with the four youngest kids seems to be happening very soon, just days away. Hopefully, for the kids it happens.

Hahahahaha I absolutely died when I saw what happened to her car. Those poor kids.
Maybe this will teach her to stop living a life she can’t afford 🙄

• Haha
Haven't looked at her account in ages, girl changes her insta username like the wind! So this trip actually happened then... Shame for the kiddos about the breakdown but I'm sure she's had issues with the car before? Yet she's still talking about going to Orlando in the next year or so. Think that money needs to go on a new car instead.

I’m not surprised about the car at all, she’s had problems with it for ages. Not a car you’d want to make a long trip in surely? I’ve had an injector go in my car before not cheap at all but it was a newer car so perhaps she will be able to use older parts. 😬

At least for the kids I’m glad she got there in the end.