nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well judging by the photos she’s posting, it couldn’t be more obvious the trip is for her… “here Josh, take my picture” he’s in hardly any! I thought the trip was for him! Not for her to meet with her friends!
In the It's Orlando Time on FB

Reactions: 1
Happy birthday, I’m going to Orlando. Oh and you can come too. And you can hang out with all my instafriends who will pay for our tickets because I’m a massive freeloading ponce 🤮

Reactions: 3
How is she happily accepting tickets from Instagram friends for her and her son?! That’s so much money? Cringe!

I’m surprised she hasn’t set up a Gofundme “Help me to take all my children to Disneyworld at the same time” 😡

It boils my piss! She’s obviously jacked in her job, yet is still living a lifestyle she quite clearly cannot afford. If she thinks she’s taking 5 kids to Florida next year she’s living in a bleeping fairytale 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Clearly she had kids young and missed out on travelling, didn't build up a career etc. Fair enough, we all make different choices in life but it's like she wants to have her cake and eat it now whilst bringing up 5 kids in a 2 bedroomed flat. It's bizarre and the numbers just don't add up.

Just saw her latest post on IOT and she’s claiming she’s booked for Nov next year for all of the family! Asked if she was also going in May and she said she couldn’t afford to go then as she split from the hubby earlier this year. She received a refund and booked DLP for November with her mum!? No mention of the kids going to DLP!

HAHAHAHAHA good luck to her! There’s no way on earth they can pay off thousands in less than a year 😂 I’m pretty sure they are, she’s posted a few times on her story of bits she’s got for them, but I could be wrong.
Just saw her latest post on IOT and she’s claiming she’s booked for Nov next year for all of the family! Asked if she was also going in May and she said she couldn’t afford to go then as she split from the hubby earlier this year. She received a refund and booked DLP for November with her mum!? No mention of the kids going to DLP!

HAHAHAHAHA good luck to her! There’s no way on earth they can pay off thousands in less than a year 😂 I’m pretty sure they are, she’s posted a few times on her story of bits she’s got for them, but I could be wrong.
I hope they are going with her but if she has Disneyland Paris this November surely it’s even more unlikely she will be able to afford Orlando next year especially if the sterling to dollar rate continues as is.

duck OFF! She’s off again without the kids?! Is she living in a bleeping fairyland?!

What the hell is she at this weekend?! Is this a thing? Leaving your five kids to go to an adult pyjama party! I’m speechless. Left four at home for a week to go to Florida and a week or so later leaves all five at home to go play dress up for the weekend.

I'd love to know what 'budgeting' she does to provide for 5 kids on a carer and chef's wages (I think that was their jobs anyway, been a while since she's mentioned it tbf) and still have enough for multiple Disney holidays and other weekends away. I doubt she gives the future much thought when she'll have 4 teens in that small flat (thats if Josh moves out), unless the mythical 4 bed council house materialises!

I could be wrong, but I’m thinking she’s jacked her job in! She’s “always” with the kids and even more so now hubby moved out. But I don’t get it either, I want to ask her, but I’m sure she’ll give some bullshit answer 😂 “we don’t spend anything”… EVIDENTLY YOU bleeping DO!!
As for the council house, living in a bleeping fantasy if she thinks she’ll get one anytime soon, she’s been there how long?
I'd love to know what 'budgeting' she does to provide for 5 kids on a carer and chef's wages (I think that was their jobs anyway, been a while since she's mentioned it tbf) and still have enough for multiple Disney holidays and other weekends away. I doubt she gives the future much thought when she'll have 4 teens in that small flat (thats if Josh moves out), unless the mythical 4 bed council house materialises!

She’s at it again sharing an old photo of one of her kids as a baby with a knitted Dobby hat on in front of Hogwarts at Islands of Adventure on IOT Facebook group. Anything for likes and some attention. The constant posting of her kids in Disney outfits for attention…She truly is a pathetic creature. Why can’t people see through her?! 🤯

She’s at it again sharing an old photo of one of her kids as a baby with a knitted Dobby hat on in front of Hogwarts at Islands of Adventure on IOT Facebook group. Anything for likes and some attention. The constant posting of her kids in Disney outfits for attention…She truly is a pathetic creature. Why can’t people see through her?! 🤯
Maybe I’ve been single too long? But I would happily give her some attention if she’s separated 😂 the kids can stay with their dad

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3