nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke. Especially the way she uses those kids by getting them to dress up in Disney costumes etc

Reactions: 2
I just canā€™t comprehend her decision making and actions. I feel mum guilt if Iā€™ve a day off work and donā€™t pick my child up straight after school as a surprise instead of her going to after school care. It is seldom that it happens but I love seeing her face when she sees me outside the school gate. I couldnā€™t imagine for one second packing a suitcase and going off to Orlando, of all places, with a group of friends and leaving my kids behind. Especially when I subject them to so many Orlando themed vlogs etc. We only have one child, we spent this years holiday going to Universal. We had a fantastic time. Iā€™d love for us to go back next year but financially itā€™s just not possible. Neither myself or my partner would ever turn to each other and say ā€œokay, we canā€™t all go but one of us can, whoā€™s staying home to mind our child?ā€ If we can go away next year we will go as a family or we wonā€™t go.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely pathetic that she goes on these trips on her own. Does she even work? Me and my husband both work and I could never tell him I was pissing off to leave him juggling the kids/work on his own whilst I go on a long haul trip. They've been out lots of over the summer as well, there is no way she isn't in mountains of debt.

Reactions: 1
She alluded to being a carer in the past but no idea if she works at the moment.
Apparently they're going as a family next May too, no idea how! Though she's said similar before and it's been cancelled last minute and replaced with another solo trip šŸ™ˆ

Itā€™s the kids I feel for, they get all this Disney thrown at them, forced to play for the camerasā€¦ she does it all for herself. Yeah sheā€™s going to Universal, but stillā€¦ why? So close to Christmas too!!!

She alluded to being a carer in the past but no idea if she works at the moment.
Apparently they're going as a family next May too, no idea how! Though she's said similar before and it's been cancelled last minute and replaced with another solo trip šŸ™ˆ
I dont think she does, she has mentioned in her stories today about a job interview coming up now all kids going to be in school

CRINGE at how she can duck off to Florida leaving her working husband to juggle the kids and school runs. When she doesnā€™t earn a penny of her own money.

CRINGE at how she can duck off to Florida leaving her working husband to juggle the kids and school runs. When she doesnā€™t earn a penny of her own money.
Oh god tell me about it!!! Using her benefits to go away without your kidsā€¦ classy.

Reactions: 1
She doesnā€™t care, thatā€™s the really strange thing. Sheā€™s living her best life in Florida, experiencing all the amazing things the theme parks have to offer ALL BY HERSELF. Her children can watch YouTube videos 365 days of the year while she gets to experience the reality of it time and time again! Thatā€™s really sad.

I donā€™t get how she can swan around in Orlando without a care in the world. Itā€™s disgusting. Sheā€™s not paid a penny of her own money. Sheā€™s no job. Sheā€™s a complete twit.

I am sure she claims the 30 hours for her Daughter too saying she would start work soon. I do wonder with these things how quickly people have to start work or if they can just claim they will start ā€˜soonā€™

She probably claims it through her husband? Sheā€™s walking around Disney like sheā€™s not got 5 kids sat at home.

She probably claims it through her husband? Sheā€™s walking around Disney like sheā€™s not got 5 kids sat at home.
Unless you both work 16 hours a week you can only claim 15, however can say you are about to start workā€¦ she did say when she started nursery she was going to start work soon but didnā€™t sound like she had an actual offer. Wonder if she can just keep playing that card indefinitely.

I honestly canā€™t believe anyone could leave their 5 kids at home but especially with the only working parent of the house. Blows my mind.

He is a saint and itā€™s not a surprise they broke up last year.

So sheā€™s just done a week in Disneyā€¦ now sheā€™s away for the weekend AGAINā€¦ honestly, how does she have the nerve to do it