nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have stopped her poverty pleading since the apparent split taking Jack and Josh to thorpe park yesterday too! Lovely story of Josh making finger guns šŸ™„ But I couldnā€™t agree more. Sheā€™s taking the younger 4 to DLP I assume without dad.
She knows that realistically she's never going to afford to be able to take 5 kids to Disney with prices how they are now on an average UK wage, but she wants to go so she's singling out Josh as she can't just take one of the younger ones. Her mum clearly enables every poor choice she makes too...

Reactions: 1
Those poor girls, dressing them all up in those costume, probably wishing they were going to Disney and yet sheā€™s swanning off next week without them. She has no sense of guilt at all. Selfish cow

Okay, Iā€™d love to know how sheā€™s affording all this new stuff! The kids get hand-me-downs and vinted and sheā€™s buying Ā£70+ backpacks and new converse for a bleeping holiday šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Off to the airport she goes leaving four of her five children behindā€¦.see you in a week little ones Iā€™m off to Florida! Iā€™ll tell Mickey and Minnie you said hello šŸ˜¤

• Sad
  • Angry
She has posted a vlog in an Orlando group on FB.
She is taking her eldest now as he can't go with them when she takes the other kids next year. How on earth is she affording to go 2 years in a row?!

And her FB profile she is still shown as Married and her husband has recently commented on her profile photo saying she looks hot

She has posted a vlog in an Orlando group on FB.
She is taking her eldest now as he can't go with them when she takes the other kids next year. How on earth is she affording to go 2 years in a row?!
Iā€™d say next yearā€™s holiday is wishful thinking and in her mind by planning to go again next year justifies only taking the eldest away this year and leaving the 4 younger ones at home.
As a family of 3 we went this year and it will be many years before we get to go again and thatā€™s with both of us working full time.

I couldnā€™t agree more. Weā€™re a family of 3 and itā€™s taken us close to 2 years to pay our trip off. I have no idea how she thinks sheā€™s going to do it, even if she ā€œbudgetsā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™d say next yearā€™s holiday is wishful thinking and in her mind by planning to go again next year justifies only taking the eldest away this year and leaving the 4 younger ones at home.
As a family of 3 we went this year and it will be many years before we get to go again and thatā€™s with both of us working full time.

Myself and my husband love Orlando and have been lucky enough to visit year after year until our little one arrived and now it takes us a good few years to save enough money for the three of us to go. We wouldnā€™t contemplate going without her. I couldnā€™t enjoy my time there knowing Iā€™ve left my daughter at home. Different if she was an adult, living her own life etc. Having the best time ever, enjoying all the fun of the theme parks and four younger kids at home. I could never do that.

Living her best life with one of her five children šŸ™„ Iā€™m being a witch now but her week ā€œhomeā€ is flying by šŸ˜‚

• Heart