nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole car debacle makes me think she's the type to skimp on travel insurance! The story about the breakdown cover clearly shows that parts and labour is an optional extra. I know everyone makes mistakes and we have to learn the hard way sometimes but I don't get why if she's on such a tight budget she doesn't just holiday in the UK? Far easier/cheaper to deal with things going wrong unexpectedly and I bet the kids would love it just as much. The Disney thing is mostly for her gratification anyway and isn't the be all and end all that she makes out.

Reactions: 1
I honestly have no sympathy what so ever for her whinging on her Instagram stories about her car.
I do however feel so bad for those kids. Why why why even risk going to the park when you have no coats and no warm clothes know what the weather is like?! She is the most selfish woman I have ever known. I’m glad this trip went to tit for her, maybe know she’ll learn to actually live within her means.

Reactions: 2
Watching her stories I too feel so sorry for her children. Dragged along on a holiday she clearly wants much more than they do. The younger children seem happy. However, to come on and openly admit the struggles her son has experienced today. Why put him through that? She admitted it was a tough day very early but hours later the poor boy was still out. It’s too much. Understandably she is stressed over the car situation but why would you contemplate taking on such a long journey in a car that has been unreliable in the recent past?!

Reactions: 3
I imagine she'll just put a new car on finance or family will bail her out. She's obviously someone with an irresponsible attitude to life/finances that people have always enabled, she'll never change now.

Off topic but it’s so weird to me that the kids mud kitchen says “Natalie’s Mud Kitchen”
I would never have my name on my kids one, surely if you’ve a few kids you’d get “our mud kitchen” on it. So so self indulgent.
IMG_3927.png

I think she lives very much for the here and now so instead of thinking long term (eg saving for a better car...) she prioritises holidays. Books and then just throws all her money at it. I guess if it's just her to pay for it's not a huge amount. But then she mentions using things like klarna for the kids birthday presents which seems really odd to me for someone going on multiple Disney trips a year.

Reactions: 2
I think she lives very much for the here and now so instead of thinking long term (eg saving for a better car...) she prioritises holidays. Books and then just throws all her money at it. I guess if it's just her to pay for it's not a huge amount. But then she mentions using things like klarna for the kids birthday presents which seems really odd to me for someone going on multiple Disney trips a year.
even if she threw every spare penny at it I can’t see how she affords it, she has 5 kids to feed how is there any spare money?

It’s so weird to me that she posts photos of her drinking constantly with her 15 year old son. Fair enough a wee cider on a sunny day at a bbq or something but beer pong on a Monday evening is a bit much no?

even if she threw every spare penny at it I can’t see how she affords it, she has 5 kids to feed how is there any spare money?
Tbh I don't fully know. I suspect they get a fair amount in universal credit if they're working but not on high incomes. I know the girls got the 2 year funded nursery places which you need quite a low income to qualify for. I know in certain circumstances some people are better off working for a low wage and claiming UC rather than working for a higher wage or for longer hours. I know family have paid for/contributed towards trips in the past too.