nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwh how cute she’s posting about charities, she’s pushing people to donate. Has she do you think? If so how?! Probably from the money tree she keeps outside of her pokey 2 bedroom trashy flat?

Do you ever feel like she favours Molly over the youngest? She’s always pimping Molly out on Instagram reels etc. Her boys and Lilah are not cool enough clearly
It's because Molly was her dream baby girl that she always wanted and was willing to keep having kids for til she got, the boys will always be in her shadow no question about that. I don't think Lilah was planned, she was born right into the pandemic (I imagine quite stressful with 4 other kids in a tiny flat) and doesn't appear to be the easiest baby/toddler so she's maybe not as bonded to her as Molly
I reckon family are footing the bill for her upcoming holiday (she's mentioned going with her mum) and likely the girl she went with recently covered a good chunk of that one too and the cruise. Either that or debt...

Reactions: 1
Planning wdw for next year. Not a suitable home for the large family she chose to have of course. Even a year's saving is gonna be a lot per month for a family that size, £500 minimum I'm guessing and that's on the mega budget end. Neither of them appear to have well paid jobs and with 5 kids I'm sure someone needs something all the time (I have 3 and it feels never ending sometimes!) Unless she has some other source of funds the maths just doesn't add up...

Reactions: 3
I’ve just come across this thread and started to watch some of her vlogs. I cannot understand how you can make the majority of your daily activities with your children Disney themed from dressing them up in Disney costumes to sitting and watching Disney vlogs on YouTube then head off on Disney holidays and leave them behind! On one of the vlogs from the cruise, I think it is when she is watching the Frozen performance, she declares to her friend when a particular character appears how it is one of her daughter’s favourites and how the kid will love watching the video. Erm, she’d love it more if she was actually there to experience it for real. I’d rather scrimp and save for as long as it would take to bring all my children with me to share the magical experiences together, as a family!

Reactions: 4
How is the life of beggy Natalie?
Still sponging off the state or did she actually start her new job?

I haven't looked at her insta in ages but I see the DLP family trip she had planned never materialised. However she's still planning WDW next year apparently, how they're gonna pull that one off with rising costs of living here and of Orlando holidays is anyone's guess. Her children are still shoe horned into a tiny flat, but 2 weeks of 'memories' that are more for her than them are definitely a priority 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s gone and changed her name AGAIN 🙄 and noticed she’s making more effort with herself. I smell a break up 😂😂

Reactions: 1