nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her new name? The wild world one isn't showing for me so not sure if I'm blocked. Never commented or anything so not sure why šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I honestly canā€™t even deal with how much of a beg she is. Still posting to her old account thatā€™s ā€œinactiveā€ to get more follows. Honey, youā€™re as boring as you were on that account. If people wanted to follow you, they would have long ago šŸ˜˜ give in.

I honestly canā€™t even deal with how much of a beg she is. Still posting to her old account thatā€™s ā€œinactiveā€ to get more follows. Honey, youā€™re as boring as you were on that account. If people wanted to follow you, they would have long ago šŸ˜˜ give in.
over 11k on her ā€œinactiveā€ account but struggling to get 500 on her new account. That really does speak for itself

Reactions: 3
I 100% think her ridiculous lifestyle would of contributed to their split.

Going on all these Disney holidays whilst she doesnā€™t work and they live in that tiny flat with all those kids šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
How on earth is she affording these trips, as a single mum with 5 children and no job.
I feel sorry for the younger ones they wonā€™t understand why mum and their big brother get to go to Disney and they donā€™t. Natalie will have done 4 trips without the kids before they get to go!
She did her solo trip pregnant, the cruise, DLP and now Orlando again. Wild.

Itā€™s 1000% for her, not Josh. How the hell is she affording it! I get budgeting and stuffā€¦ but how?!

Shame she couldnā€™t get him a hair cut instead.

Natalie wanted to go and had no one to go with so us taking Josh. How does she afford it? The tickets alone are so much

• Haha
I just canā€™t with this one, sheā€™s over the moon sheā€™s going to Orlando in nine days with one of her five children. To leave four behind, the four who she constantly has dressed up in Disney costumes, watching Disney vlogs and Disney movies, buying Disney themed clothes and toys for and then sheā€™s leaving them behind. How heartbreaking for them, especially the two girls who are subjected to Disney all their waking hours. If you canā€™t afford to take them all wait until you can. She is so self-centred.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! How get mum is okay with her spending all that money after sheā€™s clearly spilt with the husband is beyond meā€¦ Like shouldnā€™t she now be sorting her priorities instead of swanning or again to Disney
I just canā€™t with this one, sheā€™s over the moon sheā€™s going to Orlando in nine days with one of her five children. To leave four behind, the four who she constantly has dressed up in Disney costumes, watching Disney vlogs and Disney movies, buying Disney themed clothes and toys for and then sheā€™s leaving them behind. How heartbreaking for them, especially the two girls who are subjected to Disney all their waking hours. If you canā€™t afford to take them all wait until you can. She is so self-centred.

She knows that realistically she's never going to afford to be able to take 5 kids to Disney with prices how they are now on an average UK wage, but she wants to go so she's singling out Josh as she can't just take one of the younger ones. Her mum clearly enables every poor choice she makes too...

Reactions: 2