naomiella21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a secret nanny now, or possibly a childminder? She has not had them during the day recently and is showing off crafts the past few daya that look like a childcare setting thing. I would much rather she was honest and said it as it was
She must do she goes personal training day time baths drs she is super busy so needs one dont you know
Mthey are either guna be asleep or with the nanny shell still moan though

Reactions: 2
Does she have a secret nanny now, or possibly a childminder? She has not had them during the day recently and is showing off crafts the past few daya that look like a childcare setting thing. I would much rather she was honest and said it as it was
I thought the same thing. It’s obviously not her doing the crafts as that would involve her actually getting off the sofa.

Also how are those twins her nieces? Who’s the mum and dad?

Reactions: 1
I thought the same thing. It’s obviously not her doing the crafts as that would involve her actually getting off the sofa.

Also how are those twins her nieces? Who’s the mum and dad?
Just her friends think but calls them it,unless yhe mum is Jordans sister? The dad us her ordinal trainer

So she's been saying ALOT how Jordan isn't around over Christmas as he has to work, but he has posted all over his insta about today he is picking up his car that's been wrapped. Now is he getting paid to promote it...or is it gifted? Either way, priorities....🤔

Who was filming her and the kids for the whole Santa thing If Jordan wasn’t there

Reactions: 3
Who was filming her and the kids for the whole Santa thing If Jordan wasn’t there
The nanny probs 😂 She's defo got one, all the crafts and baking that's being done with the kids while she's out 😏 I get that Jordan isn't there much and won't be there over Xmas but a nanny really? 🤔

Feel sorry for the kids on the latest pic, walk by the sea, Probs freezing! No blankets on them or anything, their little hands are bright red, can tell they are cold 😔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The nanny probs 😂 She's defo got one, all the crafts and baking that's being done with the kids while she's out 😏 I get that Jordan isn't there much and won't be there over Xmas but a nanny really? 🤔

Feel sorry for the kids on the latest pic, walk by the sea, Probs freezing! No blankets on them or anything, their little hands are bright red, can tell they are cold 😔
Southend was bloody freezing yesterday why shed want to go there with kids n no gloves is beyond me.i think she lives rochford/ashingdon way? So literally 10 minute drive away so can't say was caught out by the weather.she looks nice a wrapped dup tho!

And the nanny thing i really think she does too but just aint saying it like she's hiding it.she is so ooo busy with her job you know she needs one.the kids are either asleep or with a nanny n when she is with them she's using them for photo opportunities moaning

Today she was in wagamamas festival leisure she must of lied as they as are you from.the same house when you go in and she was with a friend who she certainly dont live with!
So thats the pregnant lady she sees
The personal trainer,pregnant ladies hubby
The one she was with today
The nanny/whoever has the kids
Jordans family if she sees them
Perri and his gf
Victoria Benn Connor benn the boxers pregnant wife

Clearly the 2 pregnant women don't care either as both put up pics n stories with other people too
Your a social influencer yes if you want break rules do it but don't advertise to thousands of people who will then follow suit as think why should they stop seeing family if there's dimwits like her going against rules as this is why virus spreads

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That story she’s just posted saying how busy she is....what does she actually do all day??
Genuine question because all I’ve seen do is get her nails and eyelashes done, work out and moan about the kids. There’s single mums working full time and looking after their kids alone, that’s busy!

Reactions: 4
I think she has a nanny so that she can get her hair and eyelashes done and workout with the pt, which is fair enough everyone needs some time to themselves sometimes but don’t lie and make out that you have a busy job when all you do all day is record a few seconds insta Vids of you sat on the sofa.

Reactions: 7
I think she has a nanny so that she can get her hair and eyelashes done and workout with the pt, which is fair enough everyone needs some time to themselves sometimes but don’t lie and make out that you have a busy job when all you do all day is record a few seconds insta Vids of you sat on the sofa.
Looking on her insta there’s not really a lot of ad posts so what’s she actually filming that’s taking up all her time. Jordan looks like he works really hard, he never stops.

Looking on her insta there’s not really a lot of ad posts so what’s she actually filming that’s taking up all her time. Jordan looks like he works really hard, he never stops.
yeah he does the radio plus everything with diversity. I understand kids are hard work I have a 4 year old and another one on the way so I get it but I don’t see how she does any actual work?

yeah he does the radio plus everything with diversity. I understand kids are hard work I have a 4 year old and another one on the way so I get it but I don’t see how she does any actual work?
Yeah I have a 3 year old and work as well and I’m on my own. It’s definitely hard work but if all I had to do was film a few videos a week I wouldn’t be classing that as busy.

Yeah I have a 3 year old and work as well and I’m on my own. It’s definitely hard work but if all I had to do was film a few videos a week I wouldn’t be classing that as busy.
That must be hard I’m lucky as my partner is still working and I’m at home signed off due to pregnancy complications but at least I have some help. I can understand wanting a helping hand just so you can have an hour to yourself but she’s definitely not busy.

I think it’s more like she struggles when Jordan isn’t around and tries to justify Insta as a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.