naomiella21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her stories from today and seriously does she ever Stop moaning about her kids!

Again out with someone kids touching each other etc....how have the ended up on a mountain bike track? Maybe you didn't see 1001 signs that say Hadleigh mountain bike track

Reactions: 1
Does a story about how well Cass is doing without his dummy during the day, for the last few days.. Another story 3 hours later, dummy strapped onto his top again 🤔

Reactions: 3
So glad others find her annoying. I have a similar aged child and I can’t believe how much they sleep! Or the constant dummies 😏

I can’t get over what time she puts them to bed and they still sleep in the day!

And the really needed a late nap... why? Keep them up until dinner, bath and bed then you’ll hopefully get an easy night and a normal hour that they wake up

God I am on a right moan about her lately! Sorry lol
WHO is looking after her kids? While they’re both walking the dog. We’re in a lockdown 🙄

WHO is looking after her kids? While they’re both walking the dog. We’re in a lockdown 🙄
She was moaning she couldn't cope or something this morning, put up a story saying she rang Jordan in tear. Gonna presume his mum has the kids to give her a 'break' 😏

I wish she would just take those lashes off, they are horrendous clinging on for dear life!

Reactions: 2
I thought the same!! I'm sure most of us would love abit of time child free but with lockdown 🤷‍♀️ Me and my partner haven't spent any time together without my son since Jan 😏 People like her wind me up

I reckon her friend looks after her kids when she’s exercising, the surname of her PT is evans and she’s always with “evans twins mum” or something so I wonder if the PT is her friends fella. I don’t actually mind her, but I wish she’d take the dummies out of her kids mouths every so often 🙄

Why does she dress like an absolute chav! Some of the stuff she wears! Has no one told her what she looks like.

Why does she dress like an absolute chav! Some of the stuff she wears! Has no one told her what she looks like.
She genuinely thinks she's really good with fashion, constantly saying I've tagged the outfit for everyone askingggg. 🙄
Also noticed the dummy is back and clipped on to the shirt again

She posted a picture two days ago and the dummy was back in his mouth.
shes alway saying....for everyone asking my outfit is from....who’s asking?!

I have met Naomi and Francesca ( Ashley’s wife ) as I’ve worked on some of diversity’s tours. Yes they are chalk and cheese. I know Ashley and Francesca struggled to get pregnant and Naomi had Cassius just before Francesca had her first and was pregnant soon after.
when I met her when she had just Cassius she seemed like a good Mother even though she’s young and she had some style then. I’ve known all of them since they first won Britains Got talent and on the whole they are all lovely especially Ashley ( he’s quite humble ) who is the brains behind it all.
It’s the usual Instagram thing of partners trading on their partners fame!

So cass slept for 15 hours.up at 9 whats betting he has a nap then back to bed at 6.30 so roughly only mother's him 7hours is n most of that will be dummy in gob n her moaning about him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.