naomiella21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naomi Jordan banjo from diversity fiance,all iv seen her do is moan about her children,out everyday,get her hair done and show off designer othes and bag.yestetday said both kids were ill with colds still toom them out for breakfast (we're in a pandemic,ill=stay in encase its cover no?) And go get her hair done
What do people think of her?

Reactions: 2
Naomi Jordan banjo from diversity fiance,all iv seen her do is moan about her children,out everyday,get her hair done and show off designer othes and bag.yestetday said both kids were ill with colds still toom them out for breakfast (we're in a pandemic,ill=stay in encase its cover no?) And go get her hair done
What do people think of her?
Yeah she is always winging or moaning.. just enjoy them there only little once.. there don't seem to be much routine in the house she high maintenance aswel cares alot about her lashes and hair. Her voice grates on me

Reactions: 1
Yeah she is always winging or moaning.. just enjoy them there only little once.. there don't seem to be much routine in the house she high maintenance aswel cares alot about her lashes and hair. Her voice grates on me
Her hair that cost how much that she just puts up.im sorry adds she does can't pay for everything she spends on clearly every thing is from Jordan.n yes its like she outs them to sleep all the time n just shoves dummies in their mouth.i don't get why moan about them all time she goes out everywhere even in lockdown was at shops day they opened

Her hair that cost how much that she just puts up.im sorry adds she does can't pay for everything she spends on clearly every thing is from Jordan.n yes its like she outs them to sleep all the time n just shoves dummies in their mouth.i don't get why moan about them all time she goes out everywhere even in lockdown was at shops day they opened
She makes out she has her own money um sure she does but she wouldint live half the life she has if she wernt with him he brings home the real income.. she don't do nothing when my kids were that age I had to go to work she says instagram her job no its not get a real job and do pick ups and drop off like normal real people. Instead of showing of on Instagram what designer tit u been gifted or bf has got u for doing nothing all day

Also she look much better more natural tbe lashes look to long and fake like spiders on her eyes its not a good look. Also she dont need hair extentions so much effort with little ones that's probably why she always tired

Last edited:
She makes out she has her own money um sure she does but she wouldint live half the life she has if she wernt with him he brings home the real income.. she don't do nothing when my kids were that age I had to go to work she says instagram her job no its not get a real job and do pick ups and drop off like normal real people. Instead of showing of on Instagram what designer tit u been gifted or bf has got u for doing nothing all day
She earns around 500 per ad she does and charges that much per story.im friends with a influencer who is her friend and they told me so yes she does get income but not nearly enough yo pay £300+ on hair a month £60 every 2 weeks in lashes, £1000 a time bags and since March has bought 3 Louis vuittons shops in zara n base.majority is from Jordan nothing wrong with partner paying for stuff but don't talk like its your money,your 5 bedroom house your brand new audi day trips that's around £100 a day seceral times a week when was allowed to I font know just bugs me

Hair that she got sorted out at a salon the other day not wearing a mask 😡

Anyone else think she has awful style? Some of the stuff she wears 🤢

Also she puts the kids to bed at like 18:30 and wonders why they wake up so early! She can’t wait to get rid of them! She said 7 months ago she was going to potty train cass, even though he was way too young she “knew he was ready” yet 7 months on he’s still in a nappy and she had t mentioned it. Why not just say you were wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she has awful style? Some of the stuff she wears 🤢

Also she puts the kids to bed at like 18:30 and wonders why they wake up so early! She can’t wait to get rid of them! She said 7 months ago she was going to potty train cass, even though he was way too young she “knew he was ready” yet 7 months on he’s still in a nappy and she had t mentioned it. Why not just say you were wrong?
The always asleep thing yes! Mimi was up at 6 one morning the n already napping at 8.30 wtf

Can't stand her style at all but she really thinks alot of herself when she just 'throws an outfit together' No love, you can tell 🙄
She mentioned recently about not pushing the potty with Cass and sometimes he will ask for his nappy off to do a wee 🤥
It was the same with getting rid of the dummy, yet it's still shoved in his mouth 90% of the day

Can't stand her style at all but she really thinks alot of herself when she just 'throws an outfit together' No love, you can tell 🙄
She mentioned recently about not pushing the potty with Cass and sometimes he will ask for his nappy off to do a wee 🤥
It was the same with getting rid of the dummy, yet it's still shoved in his mouth 90% of the day
She dresses so weird! doesn’t seem like she’s tried at all with the dummy. Cass has constantly got his dummy in! Probably so it keeps them quiet while she’s filming ads or taking pictures of herself. I find the pictures of her that she must get Jordan to take about 60 of her so cringe!

We are in a pandemic we are not meant to mix households childcare is allowed if the parents work.so where are her children whilst she is out with a personal trainer? As that's not work.jordan is on kiss radio so clearly with someone.making a mockery! The other day out with friends,yes can meet up outside with 1 person to exercise but still distance,the kids were hugging the lot

She lives somewhere local to me we have mutual friends but I'm not too sure with town she is in does anyone actually know? I think Rochford way.I see her all time over basildon festival.she walks around with nose in the air persona

We are in a pandemic we are not meant to mix households childcare is allowed if the parents work.so where are her children whilst she is out with a personal trainer? As that's not work.jordan is on kiss radio so clearly with someone.making a mockery! The other day out with friends,yes can meet up outside with 1 person to exercise but still distance,the kids were hugging the lot

She lives somewhere local to me we have mutual friends but I'm not too sure with town she is in does anyone actually know? I think Rochford way.I see her all time over basildon festival.she walks around with nose in the air persona
I thought that who’s watching the kids while she’s working out! And she always seems to be out with different people all the time!

I thought that who’s watching the kids while she’s working out! And she always seems to be out with different people all the time!
Held a party for mimis birthday when we only meant to have 6 people outside and even outside social distance.i fully get loads of people aint bothering anymore im sure iv broken rules somewhere so I'm not judging but when you have a huge following try jot to rub it in faces...

As for her "fashion" its just throw every designer brand at once on not just throw the clothes on

Why does she get so much from base for the kids given,does base think if she advertises people will buy from them like a walking advert? Coz the people who follow ger probably could afford them prices.for me I used to shop there but since they started giving it away I stopped shopping there so it went against what they wanted I know my £1000/£2000 a year isn't going make a difference but I cant be only one

The OTT clothes that get gifted to her are what get me, a company gifted her toddler a gucci coat at £620. While I'm all for people spending their hard earned on whatever they like, I cannot see her demographic are people who have that money spare to buy a toddler such items that will literally last less than a year. It's always like she is showing off brands as much as possible, comes across very shallow!
Ps she met jordan while she was working as a hostess in Sugarhut, which anyone local to Essex will know its full of young girls trying to get a famous boyfriend *cough hanger on*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All she seems to do is put them down for a nap and Moan About how hard it is being a mum!
Exactly I agree she to young and selfish to have had kids now.. she should of waited until she more mature.. ther beautiful babys and all she does is winge about them like a baby herself

Do you think she gets on with Ashley’s wife? They seem so different I can’t imagine them Being friends.

Do you think she gets on with Ashley’s wife? They seem so different I can’t imagine them Being friends.
Ashley’s wife is so different isn’t she?! You can tell she’s so happy she’s got her 2 kids whereas Naomi just moans. It seems like the new ‘in’ thing for insta mums is to just moan about their kids because it’s relatable but in reality, I’d love her life lol.

Ashley’s wife is so different isn’t she?! You can tell she’s so happy she’s got her 2 kids whereas Naomi just moans. It seems like the new ‘in’ thing for insta mums is to just moan about their kids because it’s relatable but in reality, I’d love her life lol.
Yeah absolutely like chalk and cheese! Can’t imagine them getting on or having much in common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.