naomiella21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cass slept for 15 hours.up at 9 whats betting he has a nap then back to bed at 6.30 so roughly only mother's him 7hours is n most of that will be dummy in gob n her moaning about him
Never known kids that sleep as much as they do!

I do find it really strange! I know all kids are different but mine is in between cass and mimi’s age and he’s completely dropped his naps so how many they have seems excessive. And don’t get me started on her lack of dress sense.

Reactions: 2
I do find it really strange! I know all kids are different but mine is in between cass and mimi’s age and he’s completely dropped his naps so how many they have seems excessive. And don’t get me started on her lack of dress sense.
Or the bragging of designer with this lack of sense like the trainers shes showing off this morning

Or the bragging of designer with this lack of sense like the trainers shes showing off this morning
and maybe I’m not cool anymore but they are rank?! What’s wrong with a nice pair of Nikes lol

and maybe I’m not cool anymore but they are rank?! What’s wrong with a nice pair of Nikes lol
I always think that 😆 I don't think I've seen her in a pair of trainers I'd actually wear myself. And the ones she wears will be hundreds of pounds aswell!

No they are awful,I dont like much of what she wears,I do own a tracksuit for comfort but don't go out in them.the coats she wears are horrible too and what's with the hats

Has anyone noticed what seems to be massive favouritism towards one of the kids?

Both kids got stuck in the highchair, she thought she might have to call the fire brigade but stops to take a pic for the gram first 🤣 Surprised the kids are still awake tbh I mean it's 6pm 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I’ve never seen anyone dress as bad as her!
kids stuck in a chair but of course she has to take a picture for the gram! Cass has had that dummy all day!

Absolutely cringing at that video of her with the bag!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No they are awful,I dont like much of what she wears,I do own a tracksuit for comfort but don't go out in them.the coats she wears are horrible too and what's with the hats
I think she’s copying Kevin and Perry

Has anyone noticed what seems to be massive favouritism towards one of the kids?
Maybe... which kid do you think?

Honestly I’ve never seen anyone dress as bad as her!
kids stuck in a chair but of course she has to take a picture for the gram! Cass has had that dummy all day!

Absolutely cringing at that video of her with the bag!
Both kids got stuck in the highchair, she thought she might have to call the fire brigade but stops to take a pic for the gram first 🤣 Surprised the kids are still awake tbh I mean it's 6pm 🤷‍♀️
It is naughty that she stopped to take a picture because the poor little girl looked really upset and I bet it was hurting her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What is concerning is the bath pictures, she draws over the ones in the bath for her stories or grid whatever, but then takes some for an ad for baby dove that is plastered over her and Jordan's IG and also baby doves. There is so many weirdos out there, and I'm assuming they don't need the cash that badly (esp if she can afford hundreds on plastic looking balenciaga trainers) so why would you do it? Is nothing sacred?

I think she’s copying Kevin and Perry

Maybe... which kid do you think?

It is naughty that she stopped to take a picture because the poor little girl looked really upset and I bet it was hurting her
Cass big time!

Gives me anxiety watching her kids climbing around and she’s just filming them.... not even close enough to catch mimi if she fell!!

Clearly has some form of nanny as she's gone off for a bath and cass has made jam tarts
She doesnt work why does she need a nanny!

Plus that dining area n house is a mess what does she do?
My mum had 3 kids under 5 2 under 2 at once one point her house was tidy we didn't climb everything or clothes everywhere
The amount of boxes shes clearly how much gifted too as very is a catalogue doubt she'd be using that

I came on to say I can’t believe what a tit hole of a house! Stuff can’t make you happy and neither can money. No wonder they are always stuck in that kitchen/toy room

I came on to say I can’t believe what a tit hole of a house! Stuff can’t make you happy and neither can money. No wonder they are always stuck in that kitchen/toy room
I was shocked too! She seems to do alot of sitting on the coach while the kids play. If that was my house I'd have the kids in the playroom/kitchen whatever it is, have the gate shut and start clearing stuff!

I just can’t quite believe she’s showing that. It ent all come from one week! People are struggling through covid and losing their jobs left right and centre and she shows all that unopened unused crap! Yeah she just veg’s out! Trust me I do too lol but my house don’t look like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.