naomiella21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sits on her bum all day and her house looks like that! Who’s watching the kids while she’s having a bath?!

Reactions: 1
Aww you actually had to parent not bung the kid in the cot all day and night.shell be putting her down for a 8hour nap soon

Moves the dog water up high how is it suppose To drink? How about get off your arse b teach them no

Reactions: 2
I really hate when parents who's kids have slept through since day 1 complain about having a bad night sleep, most kids don't sleep through from so early. She used to make me feel like tit, like I was doing something wrong as my son is a little older than Cass. Just not relatable at all is she!
Also dummy is still firmly in his mouth isn't it 😕

She has a very short memory all the tit she spouts and then a day later it’s forgotten

Unbelievable. They’ve gone and bought another dog. Suppose they’ve forgotten about giving their other dog away after a few days of having him. People like this disgust me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Unbelievable. They’ve gone and bought another dog. Suppose they’ve forgotten about giving their other dog away after a few days of having him. People like this disgust me.
Which dog did they give away? Have they got one at the minute? No idea why she’s getting a dog, she moans enough about looking after 2 kids.

Which dog did they give away? Have they got one at the minute? No idea why she’s getting a dog, she moans enough about looking after 2 kids.
They had a German shepherd puppy last year, gave him away after a week or so. Still got their little dog though. Now they’ve bought a Cane Corso 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
They had a German shepherd puppy last year, gave him away after a week or so. Still got their little dog though. Now they’ve bought a Cane Corso 🙄
Why did they give him away? I just came on to say the same thing. She doesn’t look like she can cope with two kids let alone a puppy. Yes it’s getting training now but they’ll have to continue it once his home. Looks like Jordan has limited comments on the status too so he can’t be told how cruel it is to clip dogs ears

A cane corso Jesus not the best idea for 2 twats who won’t give it the right training 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Why did they get rid of the GSD do you know ? If they can’t handle and train a GSD they’ve got no hope with a cane corso absolute twats.

A cane corso Jesus not the best idea for 2 twats who won’t give it the right training 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Why did they get rid of the GSD do you know ? If they can’t handle and train a GSD they’ve got no hope with a cane corso absolute twats.
I remember him saying on one of his stories that the dog was too much for them. He’s stopped people commenting on the post because they were all saying the same thing about the GSD.

OMG glad I’m not the only one...

Firstly- moans about her kids all day.
Secondly- getting another dog after giving one back last year?!
Thirdly- always moaning the kids have thrown cereal about or something- I mean I get it every now and then but every day they’re doing something with the food, what’s she doing whilst they trash that kitchen - not cleaning clearly as we’ve seen on the recent stories.
Finally- writing yesterday about trolls. You choose to show your life off to everyone, expect opinions?! Or why doesn’t she just make her insta private, she’s not an influencer who really needs the money is she?! I just don’t get it, if it makes you miserable, make it private?! Or is she just jumping on the bandwagon that influencers (hinch, chloe Lauren) all jump on?!

Anyway rant over 😂

OMG glad I’m not the only one...

Firstly- moans about her kids all day.
Secondly- getting another dog after giving one back last year?!
Thirdly- always moaning the kids have thrown cereal about or something- I mean I get it every now and then but every day they’re doing something with the food, what’s she doing whilst they trash that kitchen - not cleaning clearly as we’ve seen on the recent stories.
Finally- writing yesterday about trolls. You choose to show your life off to everyone, expect opinions?! Or why doesn’t she just make her insta private, she’s not an influencer who really needs the money is she?! I just don’t get it, if it makes you miserable, make it private?! Or is she just jumping on the bandwagon that influencers (hinch, chloe Lauren) all jump on?!

Anyway rant over 😂
I can’t believe she hasn’t got any child locks on the kitchen cupboards by now or get a long wall to wall safety gate. She must be on edge all the time waiting for something to be chucked all over the floor. Part of me things does she stage some of it trying to be funny? The kitchen isn’t the safest place for toddlers in my opinion. And another dog... don’t get me started

I can’t believe she hasn’t got any child locks on the kitchen cupboards by now or get a long wall to wall safety gate. She must be on edge all the time waiting for something to be chucked all over the floor. Part of me things does she stage some of it trying to be funny? The kitchen isn’t the safest place for toddlers in my opinion. And another dog... don’t get me started
Litetally just going to write why has she no safety locks!

Why do the children ALWAYS wear pyjamas🙈 even if not going out, get them dressed!

Their house doesn’t seem very dog friendly either especially a big dog like that and two young children who won’t leave the dog alone!

Not to sound too mumsnet here but if my child went to bed at 6pm and was still asleep at 10am, I'd be worried! There's no way I would let him sleep that long, no doubt he's expected to nap in the day aswell? Never heard anything like it!

Reactions: 6
Does she have a secret nanny now, or possibly a childminder? She has not had them during the day recently and is showing off crafts the past few daya that look like a childcare setting thing. I would much rather she was honest and said it as it was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.