Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeybeeo87

She doesn’t know how to get on with things, she does what she does best....moan!
I don’t know what she expects when she has a nanny because she’s too busy. Of course people are going to be like wtf!
well her name does spell imoan when you spell it backwards 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

alexisrose

Literally only made an account to suggest a new thread title 😂
Nay Nay bagged a Banjo brother, can’t Jord see imoan is a lazy mother?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ooono

Bloody hell no wonder she couldn’t sleep if she had that massive wedgy all night

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Why would you go to the seaside and not take your children for a run about? Oh that’s right because you’re selfish as anything, leave the kids with ‘the nanny’ which you only got because you said you needed to work, and go to Southend (during lockdown) for fish and chips and ice cream (eating healthy as she said she is) I think she’s unbelievable and he’s just as bad for catering to her.
Also to add, I am a parent, I get it it’s nice and important to have time alone, and do things as a couple, but come on those kids haven’t been out the house for weeks, now is not the time for ‘date days’- it’s time for getting through as a family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Mrsmoose

I have gone from feeling really sorry for Naomi, thinking she was suffering postnatal depression to now thinking she is just a selfish brat. Don’t put your kids to bed at 6pm if you don’t want them up at 4/5am, I mean it’s not rocket science. Those children are bored shitless. They have no structure and routine. Turn the TV off. Get them out of that god dam kitchen/prison. Get them dressed so they know the day is starting. Get down on the floor with them and play games. Put all the shit/toys away and only bring out one or two toys per day so they are excited etc. Put locks on your kitchen cupboards. Stop your children climbing on cupboards and wrecking the place. I think you will find if you actually play with them and let them out if their baby jail you might find they will stop putting themselves in dangerous situations. Let them into the living room so they can feel carpet under their tiny little beautiful feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
8.35 and she’s stressed! Is she fucking joking me!!!

NHS are stressed!
Politicians are stressed!
supermarket workers are stressed!
Critical workers are stressed!
People losing their businesses are stressed!
People losing their homes are stressed!!!
People trying to homeschool 1-2-3 or more kids are stressed!

Your safe! Healthy! At home! Have a fucking nanny! No school shit to contend with! Your ‘prep’ school will bring your child up to speed!
Your not stressed! Your neglectful! Your absolutely spoilt!

Sorry but that’s proper pissed me off when I think about my day ahead!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I know someone who works at the gym she goes to! She used to put the kids in the crèche for the two hours they were open! She’d work out for 20 mins and then sit in the cafe! Mimi was tiny and she’d be screaming! 😳
She’s not cut out for motherhood yet!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

hmc1203

This women is really beginning to grate on me . She is never happy ,never satisfied. Does she not realise how good and has it . Today she posts that yesterday her kids were putting her in a bad mood as nothing was good enough for them !
Them kids are bored and frustrated. they are shut in a room with too many toys out they dont know what to play with . If they are not shut in the room they are asleep . Ever now and again they go in the garden but thats all for show . They are crying out for routine and some sort of structure .
The bed times are silly 6pm for a 2 and nearly 3 year old . Push the bed times back by an hour .

A bit of me time today by having a midday shower and a nice relaxing bath with her ( gifted not declared ) bath bombs . God I would love to be able to have a nice relaxing bath at any time of the day . Unfortunately Naomi in the real world whilst you are buying expensive ( not needed ) furniture 10000s of parents are struggling to home school their children whilst working and running a home . Me time is eating a hot meal or having a hot drink .

Give your kids some activities and do them with them ,make playdough. paint with them . Flash cards with cass not just repeating words . Have a tea party with mimi . Enjoy them while they still want to play with you . They want your attention thats why they are playing up and putting you in a bad mood
you dont realise how lucky you are to have a nanny to do all this stuff whilst you pose for the gram . I would love a nanny to help hike school me kids whilst I work from home ( in a proper job ) and try and run the house ,cook and clean at the same time .

I would love to have the life you have but all you do is complain and moan .
And please look at the people that actually watch your stories and try influencing them with affordable stuff that we can actually buy ( and like )

You are living a life so many people would want . I would love even half you life . I would settle for a hot bath with a bath bomb . But you need to start sorting yourself out , start interacting with them kids not just shut them in a room filled with toys . Let them get messy and dirty they can be bathed after .

I've worked in early years for 16 years and your kids are " moaning " as you put it through boredom ,frustration they want things to do .
Get off the sofa and down on the floor with them

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Clarity456

VIP Member
Forgive me if I'm speaking out of term here but I literally don't see what can be so taxing about doing just Instagram as a job? Fair enough if an influencer does YouTube as well it's probably a bit more difficult because of editing and stuff but it would surely be a dream job for most mums because they could be with their kids and earn money?

I literally don't see how it can be so draining either... In my job at a consultancy -which I love not complaining about - I speak to around 15 clients on average a day via phone or email and the majority need help with stuff so I end up having to write a long email giving them the advice they need, prepare reports, draft correspondence on their behalf, redact an 100 page document for each one etc etc that's just par for the course!

Naomi does what, 1 ad every couple of weeks or something? I don't know how influencing works but I'd think she'd only ever be speaking to 2/3 brands at most at once, then she just has to either A) film herself to post to stories saying "buy these nappies, they're great" Or take a picture (which fair enough might take a few takes) and write a caption to go with it?

I literally think if someone offered me the chance of earning 6 figures in 7 months, I could easily fit that in for an hour or 2 in the evenings after I'd finished my proper job? I might be way off the mark but I literally can't see how it would take up any more than 4 hours absolute maximum per day???

Reactions: 16

SEssex2608

Imagine.

Jordans been doing panto, he comes home and then leaves for work at 2/3am for his other job. Meanwhile, she’s at home upstairs in bed while the nanny is downstairs looking after her children. Unbelievable. He’s always doing several jobs at once and she can’t look after 2 kids and ‘post content’ without kicking up a fuss.

Furthermore, you’ve got Francesca who’s left alone probably more than Naomi because Ashley is the brains behind everything and she absolutely smashes motherhood. I’m not saying motherhood is easy because it bloody isn’t by any stretch of the imagination but seriously get a fucking grip and realise how blessed you are in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I’d go as far as to say parenting as has been a cold, hard shock for Naomi. She’s gone from being a full time party girl and enjoying the perks that come with it, to being a Mother of two. She thought it would be easy and instead, she’s had a shock. Whilst the girls she used to hang around with now mix in reality tv celeb circles, she’s left behind having to live a grown up life rather than hanging out on babestation like her old friends.
Reality is, she wanted a Nanny because she wants the life Jordan gives her but she wants her old life too. They have a Nanny because they can afford it. Her whole kind girl facade is literally a smoke screen, once a mean girl, always a mean girl.

Mrsmet22

If I asked my husband to hurry home from
anything to take a picture of me and my new handbag he would literally think I was having a mental breakdown or I was drunk.

What the hell does Jordan see in her, what does she bring to the table?!
She’s at home all day with no real job (never seen any of her content apart some shit she’s puts on her Insta)
The house is a shit tip
The kids are feral - never clothed, full bulging nappies, the eldest barely speaks and still has a dummy in.
They eat crap all day everyday

The only real effort she seems to put in is when she puts on a shit outfit and goes and stands in a car park?!

• Heart

MrsP90

Anyone know of any playroom companies? Aka on the beg for free stuff. Absolute disgusting clearly can afford it, this is why the “influencers” I use that term loosely, need to disappear.

• Angry

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
It would be nice if she swapped a couple of dining chairs for the kids’ high chairs and actually sat at the table with them to eat, rather than them wandering around with food or being dumped in front of the TV while they have a meal. Talk to them, explore new foods with them - that will solve a whole host of problems and aid their development too!!

Reactions: 14

Pajxo

She’s still as annoying as ever 🤣 but can we quickly just mention how sweet Jordan is for ordering pizzas for random followers who are struggling. I really like that he’s broadcasting it as it may influence others with spare money to do the same

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Was just reading Jordan’s post thinking that’s nice...got to the end and realise it’s an ad 😂

• Haha

SEssex2608

It’s quite evident she only manages to do things with the kids or clean the house when Jordan’s home. She’s a complete farce. A lazy selfish cnut who saw her chance in Sugarhut and took it. Most people would appreciate the life she lives especially in the current circumstances. But this cnut is talking about changing dining chairs that she’s only used once. Fair enough if you want to change them but it’s bad taste to share it on social media when people are struggling to make ends meet. But that’s Naomi all over ain’t it.. no fucking class. Buy all the designer handbags you want hun but scum will always be scum.