Naomiella21 #9 Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always comes across so braggy oh look what we can afford or do hen nights always have balloons a teepee a mobile bar a photographer and a saxophonist? No way that was set up by friends as a surprise that has Nay the show off written all over it and there was me thinking you just went out with your girlie mates and got pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is a “henchella” ?? 😂😂

a sad excuse for her to get her droopy water bomb tits Out in a ridiculous outfit , to brag for days on end? Am I right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she claimed she had 30 of her girls going to Vegas (before the strop). Yet barely 10 girls turn up to the home hen? Of which majority were insta "friends" or family (so had to go).

If you're gonna lie, at least make it make sense

Reactions: 4
Naomiella can show off all she wants with the extravagant events where all the hard work is done for her. Why also so many grown adults in ratio to kids always . She also has absolutely no excuse for Mimi speech that really is bad parenting. My son really struggled with his speech and with speech therapy he can now talk their is no excuse with the money and time she has.

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand how they can spend so much money on two parties in one weekend. Bet they didn't reuse anything like balloons etc.

Reactions: 8
I just don't understand how they can spend so much money on two parties in one weekend. Bet they didn't reuse anything like balloons etc.
I know and Jordan was on a programme on how to save money and reduce waste 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All her posts are so boastful. "So glad we've got air con"
Well fecking good for you. Spare a thought of the thousands of people struggling, the old people who are gonna die. Nope no thought for others. Just look how good we've got it

Reactions: 13
‘I use these for bloating, just thought I’d share the link!’

Erm duck off! It’s an ad you tool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.