Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not feel like an idiot going for lunch with someone else’s kids without her own!
No because then she’d feel like an idiot when she said the other day how the kids ask after Jordan when he’s away with work…and they went out yesterday without the kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s so full of tit and doesn’t care. Pretty sure she does the whole “I’m always on my own” for attention

Reactions: 3
Day 2 without Jordan and Hun is in the salon getting her hair done :cautious: left the kids with the Nanny (….I’m sure they are sad/anxious they won’t see their dad for months, but she’s left them anyway)
Fran on the other hand is with her kids taking them out with her for the day, as she usually does and being an actual mum.

Naomi is an embarrassment and it’s gotta be common knowledge throughout the diversity gang!!

Reactions: 8
She has a nanny so she can go for hair appointments and for lunches 😂😂 why don't her and fran help each other out more save on her childcare expenses 😂

Reactions: 1
has anyone else noticed that the last few ads she’s done she’s coming across like she’s trying to be something she’s not? Like really over the top and energetic? She’s never been like that before. It’s so strange and so cringy you watch

Reactions: 10
What’s with all the ads lately. And who the hell is paying her for them she’s awful at them!

Reactions: 4
Omg I haven’t commented on this thread for ages but had to come on after her latest ad, is she taking the piss??
The worst over the top filter she can use and she looks so scruffy! Blatantly pretended it was first thing in the morning so she didn’t have to get ready!! She’s so rank!!! Why would any brand accept an ad with a filter like that on? She looks like a bloody cartoon!!! It’s ridiculous!!
For someone that goes on and on about insta being her ‘job’ it’s really not that hard to get dressed at 7am. She’s such a lazy cow.

Also she sounds fake as duck 🤢

She could easily get involved in the family business & take some of the burden off Fran but no 🤷🏽‍♀️ She’s a lazy bleep who prefers to watch them all struggle while she swans off to lunch & getting her tit hair done. Completely understand why Danielle cannot stand the sight of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so odd and obviously desperate for content. “I’m 5ft5 believe it or not”… erm well that’s a pretty bog standard height so why wouldn’t we?!

Reactions: 6
She’s so odd and obviously desperate for content. “I’m 5ft5 believe it or not”… erm well that’s a pretty bog standard height so why wouldn’t we?!
I thought that too 😂 That height, and size 5 feet are fairly average for a woman. But she’ll think it makes her special/unique in some way I’m sure!

Reactions: 2
I thought that too 😂 That height, and size 5 feet are fairly average for a woman. But she’ll think it makes her special/unique in some way I’m sure!
The height thing was bizarre

I totally read the ‘size 5 feet’ as a beg for free trainers/shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was born in Bournemouth and one of the last few babies on the ward before it closed down on Xmas eve? Am I reading this wrong or is she implying that the hospital closed over Christmas 🤪

She’s wearing a BRA today with her slutty outfit but can’t put one on for her grid post… attention seeking twit

Reactions: 5
Why would you put up photos of just you posing while your children are clearly looking for attention/bored? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.