Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Jordan afford a £150k car? He's only a radio presenter, the maths doesn't add up! I'm wondering if they are in a load of debt and buy everything on credit. Would make sense the weird adds she is flogging
I heard he earns around 10k a month for Kiss alone so with Diversity commitments he must be netting a tidy sum. And don’t forget miss 6 figure salary contributes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I heard he earns around 10k a month for Kiss alone so with Diversity commitments he must be netting a tidy sum. And don’t forget miss 6 figure salary contributes 🤣🤣
He’s got his BBC series coming out soon too, and does various other presenting bits and appearances, hosts events, does adverts etc. He isn’t doing that badly!

Reactions: 5
Their previous tours and stuff must of at least paid off their house. If they are smart they would have bought other things to create passive income.
They wouldn’t of thought of it though, hopefully they got a financial advisor

Reactions: 4
Oh my god...moaning again! I would have a bit of sympathy if she spent all week with the kids cos I get that would be hard but she doesn't. Pilates, followed by breakfast or lunch, Repeat. Mon-Fri. She needs to give her head a wobble considering what's going on in the world 😐

Reactions: 13
Does she not realise she isn’t actually alone? She has two beautiful children in that house with her. And it isn’t every single weekend, because Jordan is sometimes at home. Try being completely alone, every damn day for years in end.
She boils my piss. Be grateful for what you’ve got, stop moaning and parent those poor children!!!!

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for Jordan! She’s constantly moaning about how alone she is, whilst he works all hours and also misses out on seeing his kids grow up!

Also… she needs to take note from Fran & Ash!! Do you see fran moaning?! Does fran even have a nanny either or does she do everything herself and STILL no moaning or pity party’s?!!

Oh my god she is such a melt. She's not alone all weekend shur isn't she going out later for dinner. Needs to seriously grow up!!

Reactions: 12
Bless her. I feel so sorry for her, all those hair dresser trips, meals out, pilates trips and now she's all alone this weekend with only 1 child free meal out. My heart bleeds for her 🥺

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Diversity go on tour next Thursday for THREE months.. how is she seriously going to cope?! I might block her now 🤣

• Haha
She needs to stop moaning! She clearly knew what she was signing up to before hand.
The girls got a nanny for God sake, can't go anywhere without her huns in toe.
It's like she's got abandonment issues or something
Considering how easy she's got it, it really does make you wonder how the hell she would cope if she hadn't of met Jordan.

Reactions: 7
Why’s she bothered about the play room, not her that’s going to clean it is it when she has a cleaner.

Reactions: 8
I've never met someone so ungrateful for being a mother it's vile! Looking forward to her saying that they have to make sacrifices to then saying what a hard day it's been as a single Mum to then being so ill she cannot cope 🙃 oh and the odd video of her filming them at the park or farm 😂

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise she isn’t actually alone? She has two beautiful children in that house with her. And it isn’t every single weekend, because Jordan is sometimes at home. Try being completely alone, every damn day for years in end.
She boils my piss. Be grateful for what you’ve got, stop moaning and parent those poor children!!!!
Exactly and what about Ukraine???? My heart bleeds 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Jordan! She’s constantly moaning about how alone she is, whilst he works all hours and also misses out on seeing his kids grow up!

Also… she needs to take note from Fran & Ash!! Do you see fran moaning?! Does fran even have a nanny either or does she do everything herself and STILL no moaning or pity party’s?!!
Fran is the best, she never moans, she’s a great mum and lol at her Christmas Day, alone with the kids because of covid but she got on with it. I love fran and ash, I love Perri too. Jordan is too much he’s a nice guy but I think he is too much a people pleaser and in the end he will end up very unhappy living that way. The car purchases are ott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.