Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when they did one of their early tours Ashley apparently sold his flat to finance it. They have been savvy in that they manage themselves.
I've done some comprehensive googling and I can't find that anywhere!

Reactions: 1
There has to be some kind of bleeping mistake!!!

They are out together in the sunshine on their own!

I could be wrong, but seeing as she bleeping posts EVERYTHING except wiping her arse they’d be videos of the kids seeing daddy after so long!!!!

They are an absolute pair of cunts!!! 😡😡

She was trying to sell a tit Razor whilst all I saw was tits and teeth!
Oh and tit lashes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
There has to be some kind of bleeping mistake!!!

They are out together in the sunshine on their own!

I could be wrong, but seeing as she bleeping posts EVERYTHING except wiping her arse they’d be videos of the kids seeing daddy after so long!!!!

They are an absolute pair of cunts!!! 😡😡

She was trying to sell a tit Razor whilst all I saw was tits and teeth!
Oh and tit lashes
No no no, you’ve got it all wrong. They need ‘US TIME’. After all, she is with those children alllllll day every day (apart from gym, coffee breaks, breakfast out, lunch out, hair, lashes and yoga)… She’s the best Mum ever, remember!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Them filters age her by 15-20 years!

I was gonna say, how do you get a feel for a product when the ‘influencer’ is using a filter 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
We are about to experience the downfall of naomi... She can't function without jordan. Her nanny doesn't seem to work weekends, she's gonna crumble by Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This has got to be the last tour!

I know diversity were the ‘originals’ but there’s so many dance troops now and maybe I’m getting old but it’s actually quite boring now 🙈

Reactions: 10
I’m going to the tour. This will be my third. I’ve also seen/met them at butlins. They do know how to put on a show.

I’m going to the tour. This will be my third. I’ve also seen/met them at butlins. They do know how to put on a show.
I’ve seen them at butlins too and they were good! I’m not disputing that but I just don’t see this going for another ten years 🤷🏼‍♀️ Only my opinion

Yeah, totally get what you mean. I quite fancy Sam so would be happy for him to be about for the next 10 years 😆

I’ve seen them at butlins too and they were good! I’m not disputing that but I just don’t see this going for another ten years 🤷🏼‍♀️ Only my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She never posts the other dog because the ears are cropped and she knows there will be backlash. The only pic of him posted on her grid has the ears covered/out of shot.

Reactions: 10
Does she not feel like an idiot going for lunch with someone else’s kids without her own!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.