Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday she looks after the kids alone 7 days, today they have the best nanny šŸ¤”
As weā€™ve said many times, she just canā€™t keep up with her own lies.
The fact that people claim to follow her because sheā€™s real and genuine, is a joke.

Reactions: 11
Eager to know if the ā€œbest nannyā€ is the original one or a new one šŸ¤­ havenā€™t heard or seen a peep about her for months and Iā€™ve found it very interesting that she hasnā€™t answered any q&a questions about it because she ALWAYS did before

Reactions: 5
How embarrassing not working with two children and needing a Nanny šŸ™ˆ I feel like Jordon could do so much better! As soon as he leaves her for two minutes she throws her toys out the pram.

Reactions: 13
I look after my kids alone 7 days a week, just not on days that end in ā€˜yā€™ šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to feel sorry for Jordan but not anymore. He enables her behaviour and he's just as bad. I get he's been away working hard for long periods, but he still chose to spend 3 extra days away from the family to get tattooed. Let's be realistic, he's not an essential part of Diversity, he could step back and be more of a presence in the kids lives if Naomi is really struggling that badly.

I couldn't imagine seeing my partner posting all the stuff Nay does and seeing them palmed off on a nanny all the time.

Reactions: 12
I used to feel sorry for Jordan but not anymore. He enables her behaviour and he's just as bad. I get he's been away working hard for long periods, but he still chose to spend 3 extra days away from the family to get tattooed. Let's be realistic, he's not an essential part of Diversity, he could step back and be more of a presence in the kids lives if Naomi is really struggling that badly.

I couldn't imagine seeing my partner posting all the stuff Nay does and seeing them palmed off on a nanny all the time.
This completely but the bit Iā€™ve done in bold is so painfully accurate. He literally is nobody, someone said the other day itā€™s Perri and Ashley who are the faces and best known diversity members. Jordan is insignificant, heā€™s faded into the background, isnā€™t as fit or as capable as the rest, canā€™t join in with ANY of the Tik toks/reels they make and is always at the back. I noticed on the full monty last year Jordan was rarely at rehearsals and was at the back for the performance night. Yet people like Perri, Starr and Geo were always there. It says a lot to me. As time goes on, I think Jordan will fall behind more and more and step back. Even ad wise, him and nay only do the cringey ads that companies are desperate for and are for things like daz that every account bloody does so the pay canā€™t be great šŸ˜…

Reactions: 9
. Even ad wise, him and nay only do the cringey ads that companies are desperate for and are for things like daz that every account bloody does so the pay canā€™t be great šŸ˜…
He probably gets all the ads Ashley turns down. Poundland Banjo šŸ¤£

• Haha
This completely but the bit Iā€™ve done in bold is so painfully accurate. He literally is nobody, someone said the other day itā€™s Perri and Ashley who are the faces and best known diversity members. Jordan is insignificant, heā€™s faded into the background, isnā€™t as fit or as capable as the rest, canā€™t join in with ANY of the Tik toks/reels they make and is always at the back. I noticed on the full monty last year Jordan was rarely at rehearsals and was at the back for the performance night. Yet people like Perri, Starr and Geo were always there. It says a lot to me. As time goes on, I think Jordan will fall behind more and more and step back. Even ad wise, him and nay only do the cringey ads that companies are desperate for and are for things like daz that every account bloody does so the pay canā€™t be great šŸ˜…
Ashley has been finalising the show for the tour this week, with Perri and various others popping in and out to support him and contribute bits. But Jordan was at the spa with Naomi. Whose choice was that, is the question we all know the answer toā€¦

Reactions: 10
Ashley has been finalising the show for the tour this week, with Perri and various others popping in and out to support him and contribute bits. But Jordan was at the spa with Naomi. Whose choice was that, is the question we all know the answer toā€¦
I thought that too, why isn't jordan more involved?! He's happy to make money off the banjo name but not be involved. I can imagine Ashley and even perri being very annoyed with it all. Before long the whole jordan and perri thing will end too.

Reactions: 3
Just seen Jordans videos from this morning, on the beg for suitcases it would seem. Why does it matter what they look like? They are storing clothes and will be chucked on and off a tour bus!

Reactions: 5
It's Sunday, Jordans home and what a surprise... She's ill
Wouldnā€™t be a Sunday with her being ill would it šŸ¤£

also sorry to anyone who likes thisā€¦but these cards she always gets are hideous!
6D80BEFE-FE81-4869-B2EF-10B1FC8A46C6.png

Reactions: 1
For a quick moment I forgot what day it was. Clicked onto Instagram

Naomi ā€œIā€™m sick and have a migraineā€

me: It must be Sunday.. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they all showing their valentines cards off online? Surely the point is you give it to your spouse on Valentineā€™s Day šŸ¤” oh wait must be another gifted thing

So listening to Jordan on the radio this morning and apparently Naomi is going on a staycation with the kids and her friends this weekend. How will she cope alone?! Better not forget those buggies Nay! Oh and also he's admitted he hasn't organised anything for valentines which princess Nay is not happy with especially as it's "6 months exactly until their wedding day"?! Perri was noticeably quiet during most of the discussion so definitely agree there's tension there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.