Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is the nanny has 3 children so is presumably with them for the Easter break - therefore there is no way on this planet nay can cope with sick children alone. Diversity did a lot of London shows this weekend so I guess he’s got a few free days so he’s been dragged home because she can’t cope or miss her Pilates 🥴

Reactions: 3
Radio silence!
Keep everyone interested and looking at her profile!
Something just be up for Jordan not to be at kiss tho
Always him! Feels quite often! Never perry

Reactions: 2
Did Perry not mention why Jordan was off? I don’t listen to them, Jordan annoys me.

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but wonder if one of the kids is in hospital (again). If Jordan was ill, Nay would be on Insta moaning like hell. If she was ill and Jordan was off work to care for the kids, he’d be all over Insta talking about what a great dad and fiancé he is. If they’re away, we’d have had the pre-departure photo of the ‘Starbys’ coffee and the kids in the car.
Or maybe she’s had the ‘Nanny is on annual leave and I can’t possibly parent my own children’ meltdown and Jordan has had to step in. But again, he’d be on stories posting the kids and dogs.
We’ll find out soon enough with a big ‘I’m back!’ announcement, but I genuinely hope it’s nothing too serious with those beautiful kiddies.

Reactions: 10
It’s odd that Perri hasn’t said why Jordan isn’t there as he usually always does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion

Naomiella #9 - Constant nips on show, she looks like a Ho. Wedding of the year and the Banjo’s don’t want to go.

*disclaimer, not sure the word Ho will be allowed but too good not to share! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Talking of nips…i really don’t know how she goes braless…I’ve been isolating at home for the week and didn’t bother putting a bra on now the nips are on fire 😂😂

• Haha
Talking of nips…i really don’t know how she goes braless…I’ve been isolating at home for the week and didn’t bother putting a bra on now the nips are on fire 😂😂
Might there be less sensation if you’ve had a boob job? Not something I know anything about!

Reactions: 1
Jordan is back on Kiss. Not listening to the show but all he said on stories is that he’s ‘finally back’. No explanation or sob story. Something has definitely happened.

Not sure if there is a separate thread for Fran but she has put up a story with her little girl in her pants for all to see. I dont get it?? What is wrong with her?

Reactions: 6
Not sure if there is a separate thread for Fran but she has put up a story with her little girl in her pants for all to see. I dont get it?? What is wrong with her?
There is a separate thread for her, yes. Yesterdays post isn’t great, but at least she has vest and pants on - that’s a huge improvement from what she was posting previously!!

Reactions: 4
Do we have some thread suggestions I see us needing a new one tomorrow.
I've seen the one above

Reactions: 1
What a surprise she dropped the kids in Devon and went home for a few days 😂 couldn’t write this stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if her and Jordan have had ‘issues’ (jealousy, resentment etc on her part) to sort out? Or at least made-up ones to get her some alone time with Jordan…

Reactions: 11
My theory is- they had an argument and she demanded they spend days together alone to sort it. Or another issue with the very expensive protection dog they don’t nurture and keep up with the training.

Also wonder if this sent nay nay over the edge… Perri has Laura there but Nay couldn’t be there because she’s got two little inconveniences , sorry money makers… sorry her children! to look after and it’s Easter and the nanny is off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably had a melt down at the thought of having to latent her children for a day and Jordan had to go and calm her down.

Reactions: 6
I used to feel sorry for him but I now think they deserve each other. If he's willing to drop his employer and friend in the sh*t to meet her demands then more fool him. Pretty sure the tour takes them further away from home now so they won't be able to pop back home every few days so god knows what she'll do then!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More fool him if he agreed to take time off work because princess nay asked him to. They both need to grow up. Imagine taking your kids to Cornwall, coming back to Essex and then going back to Cornwall in a couple of days because you have issues. Absolute jokes of parents the pair of them. Those poor babies.

And @QuirkyFlamingo my first thought was also jealousy/insecurity on nay’s side that she’s demanded jordan address - the way she has dressed for the diversity tour shows she’s attended just screams to me she is worried. It’s sad actually she can’t just be happy and accept Jordan has chosen to marry her. I noticed there is a section where the girls dance on 4 of the boys and Jordan is one of them. I bet it kills nay even though Jordan is a dancer and everything is a performance 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.