Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just loves showing off the nips doesn’t she. For someone who hates selfies and is incredibly hit with anxiety she certainly loves to show them off.
I’m pretty sure people have said about pictures of her naked online for everyone to see anyway so she’s probs not too bothered😂

ETA - don’t disagree though. For a family friendly show, I’d be embarrassed if I were jordan and she turned up like that! Especially with my MIL/SIL to be there as well

Reactions: 6
She really needs to sort her eyebrows out they are just like 2 massive dark blocks they don't look natural! If she had good microblading or just done them more naturally it would soften her face.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely creasing at the fact Jordan reposted that pic of them both but tactically positioned the writing to hide the nips - his page is clearly meant to be pg or diversity management have had a word bout what's considered 'on brand' vs what's not (I.e nips!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely creasing at the fact Jordan reposted that pic of them both but tactically positioned the writing to hide the nips - his page is clearly meant to be pg or diversity management have had a word bout what's considered 'on brand' vs what's not (I.e nips!) 🤣
I just came on to say the same 😂😂

Reactions: 2
New to posting on this thread hi. At this point i think i see her own nips more than mine. Put them away woman no one wants to see them🤢

• Haha

for anyone blocked. She just can’t help herself. The worst bit is weirdos following her for this kind of stuff, and in the mix is her babies 🥺 it’s just wrong. All I’ll say is we’ve never seen Fran’s nips. Stay classy nay

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It is a bit weird, i mean if you wanna go bra free i really don't care. But to a family friendly show so obviously there will be kids an also you partners (your future) family. im sure her mother an brother in law don't wanna see her nipples an the rest of diversity. Can't imagine she'd be too pleased if one of the diversity girls was walking around in a top like that infront of Jord all the time. Basically a rat has more class than her🤷🏻‍♀️🙃 Nay Nay just couldn't stand having to look after the kids on her own for the weekend could she

Reactions: 11
If you know your nips do this! Which she’s admitted to being aware of in the past, you would dress appropriately!
It’s like knowing a pair of trousers gives you the biggest camel toe but wearing them anyway so everyone can see your flaps!
Or wearing a thong with a pair of see through ish leggings! But actually knowing they’re see through!
She literally had NO class

She has absolutely no class whatsoever. She’s so embarrassing. No wonder Jordan’s family don’t like her.

Reactions: 7
Ashley don’t look impressed in that story. He kept side eyeing and looked pretty pissed off

Reactions: 8
Those kids have the worst diet. I hate to think what all that crap they get given is doing to their teeth and their insides. When do you ever see them snacking on fresh fruit or eating decent healthy snacks?!

Reactions: 9
Ashley don’t look impressed in that story. He kept side eyeing and looked pretty pissed off
I'm not surprised. Can't imagine any of them are happy when she turns up. Shes more than happy to spend Jords money but would never work an help out the family to earn it. Can you imagine how ott her wedding is gonna be, she'll probably have a dress showing her nips then too an her kids will have been taken home to bed by the nanny for 6

What the he'll is that silly pouty lip thing she has just done in the bathroom.? Didn't realise she was 14 years old! Embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Is she always wearing tops that show the nips so we know she has them? Does she think shes the only one with them? Do they cut through her bras when she puts them on? Imoan most people have nipples darling, maybe have a hot bath an put a coat on they might calm down for a bit? No one looks happy when shes sound, don't blame them is she really not liked by them?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.