Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who would be mortified if I realised my nips were on show like that?

Then again that’s probably because mine are looking in different directions these days

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me who would be mortified if I realised my nips were on show like that?

Then again that’s probably because mine are looking in different directions these days
Yeah I think it looks rank tbh she looks so cheap

Reactions: 7
How are her kids ill AGAIN!!??
Poor diet, lack of routine...
Plus kids their age are always ill, I have a 3 year old and she's always got a cold, which means I do too! But that's life when you have kids!

As for the nips...starr has had a boob job too but never see her nips!

Reactions: 6
Ive never ever known two kids to have as many tummy bugs as these two, i honestly think its becauSe of the amount of tit they eat. Kids get ill i get it however they are a next level. She should try cutting out the tit food and pumping them with goodness for a bit will make such a difference. Poor kids get a lolly shoved in their mouths every time they are out in public.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s after a kids vitamin collab 🤣🤣

Who is Starr?? is she a diversity dancer? xx

Reactions: 1
‘Over to you Mum’ ‘Never get the privilege’
She’s actually trolling us?! Are you freakin’ kidding me?! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Self awareness = zero. Although it’s probably less than that. I just can’t.
maybe the nanny should say ‘over to you mum’ as she never gets the privilege either as she’s having her hair, gym alone dinner dates all the time and gets stuck with her kids all the time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she made him call in sick and he said well you cant be on Instagram coz I'll get in trouble.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say she was going away yesterday as well? Not sure if she meant to her mums or somewhere else.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.