Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gonna say, my kids would freak if I just plonked them with strangers for a few days and I wouldn’t be comfortable leaving them anyway!
But these kids are used to it 😡
Even if she justifies it by saying they FaceTime nanny and pops all the time 🥱 it’s not the same!!

I reckon they’ve had a row! NOTHING absolutely NOTHING warrants dumping your kids for 3 days and sacking off you job!!! 😡

Reactions: 7
And @QuirkyFlamingo my first thought was also jealousy/insecurity on nay’s side that she’s demanded jordan address - the way she has dressed for the diversity tour shows she’s attended just screams to me she is worried. It’s sad actually she can’t just be happy and accept Jordan has chosen to marry her. I noticed there is a section where the girls dance on 4 of the boys and Jordan is one of them. I bet it kills nay even though Jordan is a dancer and everything is a performance 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely. She’s definitely the jealous type, probably made worse by her lack of maturity. I’ve seen the tour and the section you’re talking about is really quite raunchy. My first thought was ‘I bet Naomi hates this’ 😂
The whole timing of the trip to London, followed by the radio silence and the dash back home without the kids and Jordan missing work would back up our theory.
Although the illegal dog is also a possibility, and they couldn’t talk about it because they know the backlash they’d face.

Reactions: 6
Fran has posted how she and the kids (and Jordan's Mum) watched the London shows from the royal box. Pretty sure I saw Nay post from the 'normal' seats so bet she's pissed at that 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fran has posted how she and the kids (and Jordan's Mum) watched the London shows from the royal box. Pretty sure I saw Nay post from the 'normal' seats so bet she's pissed at that 🙊
Came to say this, wonder if this news triggered volcano Nay to erupt

• Haha
I wonder if there was a big family blow out about nays behaviour and jordan had to deal with that, coz ashley has also been quiet and fran hasn't posted as much as she usually does. Plus if the kids need looking after quickly it's usually papa banjo

Reactions: 8
When you weave this kind of life, you can’t expect it not to come crashing down at some point or face difficulties and find it difficult to hide because you over share.

The saddest part is her children being poorly and dumped with someone else. They don’t even see her mum that often, I’d be so worried especially being the other side of the country if they took a turn. She would be HOURS away.

I imagine diversity all see each other as family and would think it’s disgusting to fancy each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha yep. Several of them are related and they do come across as one big family. They’ve grown up together. I can’t imagine many backstage shenanigans happening!!

Reactions: 3
Fran ‘liked’ Nay’s recent post on Insta so if there is beef, doesn’t look like it’s between them 🧐
Maybe shes done that so people don't think amything cause they're hoping to keep it private?I'm sure if something else happens nay will do a story dig an quickly delete it. I dunno somethings defo gone down

Fran put on her stories that Diversity have done 20 and there’s 58 to go. Jeezus….I think Nay will need to be sedated by the end of the tour if she’s going to keep flipping her lid.
Imagine driving approx 4/5 hours down to Devon, dumping the kids and driving 4/5 hours back. The cost alone, the unnecessaryness of it!

Reactions: 11
Fran put on her stories that Diversity have done 20 and there’s 58 to go. Jeezus….I think Nay will need to be sedated by the end of the tour if she’s going to keep flipping her lid.
Imagine driving approx 4/5 hours down to Devon, dumping the kids and driving 4/5 hours back. The cost alone, the unnecessaryness of it!
She would rather be in the car for 10 hours than looking after her kids.

Surely if it was an emergency at home then Jordan could sort it if he’s in London and she’s 5 hours away. Very strange he didn’t go into kiss as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wonder if they co-own their protection dogs like she’s shared. Heavily reduces the price…and even though they like to portray they have tons of cash, everything will be financed and a huge mortgage on the house…

Reactions: 5
Wonder if they co-own their protection dogs like she’s shared. Heavily reduces the price…and even though they like to portray they have tons of cash, everything will be financed and a huge mortgage on the house…
I thought the same. Why tag them both if not?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked by her and I can’t even remember what her poll was but I know I posted no to whatever the question was 🤣🤣 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.