Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it refreshing to see she's spending more time with the kids (you know like most parents do) but she seems so weirdly eager to impress strangers. I have an Aunt who puts on the biggest smile whenever she's been going through times of crises and can't help but think that's what Naomi is doing now. A digital detox would do her the world of good I bet.

Reactions: 5
Lol the teeth comment from that girl. She has ruined her teeth, mimi’s teeth look dirty next to hers. They aren’t at all! It’s just hers are ridiculously white

Reactions: 4
The comments not wrong though, she has ruined them. I know people say it’s their decision what to do with their bodies etc and that’s true but they do look utterly ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
It wasn't even a nasty comment but of course she shared the users name.
Exactly. If she wants to speak up against comments, that’s her right. I don’t disagree with that for a second - we all have the right to defend ourselves. What she isn’t entitled to do, however, is name and shame people. It’s illegal, immoral and just not ok.

Reactions: 6
It's so sad that she only starts making the effort with the kids when it's been continously pointed out how little time she spends with them.

Saying that, this happened last year. She seemed to suddenly be interested in the kids and it was just because the nanny was on holiday.

Reactions: 9
She's all about posting pictures of her and the kids today. She's doing it because she's obviously read here! She doesn't need to take them out and spend money on them though to have quality time. Being at home and playing a game would be fine!

Not being funny but it's been like 2 days, I'll reserve any praise for when there's a consistent change for at least 2 weeks, ideally 2 months!

I hope she's doing it for herself and her family rather than having something to prove to people on the Internet, which I expect she thinks these few days do

Reactions: 14
Not being funny but it's been like 2 days, I'll reserve any praise for when there's a consistent change for at least 2 weeks, ideally 2 months!

I hope she's doing it for herself and her family rather than having something to prove to people on the Internet, which I expect she thinks these few days do
Was just about to say! It won’t last!!

Yes, she’s posted photos today but she said she was going Pilates, shopping then ‘working’ so she wasn’t with the kids today xx

Reactions: 1
So much energy and enthusiasm for day trips and all the activities. She usually can’t be arsed, moans all the time and puts her kids last on the list.

Bet the kids don’t whether they’re coming or going with her moods!

Don’t buy it for a minute, she’ll be back to her poor me act soon enough

Reactions: 8
50 quid she's only doing it cos Fran did a wheel of things with her kids and mama banjo shared it.

50 quid she's only doing it cos Fran did a wheel of things with her kids and mama banjo shared it.
I have wondered if she’s trying to compete with Fran. Except Fran is actually genuine and has always made time for her children and done adventures with them, given them experiences.
Nay said on her stories yesterday they’ve visited “loads” of aquariums recently…except the oversharer she is hasn’t ever shared it. They’ve also apparently done all the farms and the park once a week 🤔 yet we haven’t seen that at all and we know she shares things from the nanny to make herself look better.

Reactions: 7
It’s because frans been talking a lot in her stories lately about where she takes the kids for days out. Naomi always has to compete 😂 weird how they don’t go out together though.

Reactions: 6
Ooh someone has been rattled by something then……they’ve made a mess and she’s said ‘as long as they’re enjoying themselves. I’ll tidy it up, no biggie’ when only a short time ago, she would be moaning about the kids tipping everything out and making a mess. Poor me, poor me routine.

Ooh someone has been rattled by something then……they’ve made a mess and she’s said ‘as long as they’re enjoying themselves. I’ll tidy it up, no biggie’ when only a short time ago, she would be moaning about the kids tipping everything out and making a mess. Poor me, poor me routine.
She means the cleaner will tidy it up 😂

I have wondered if she’s trying to compete with Fran. Except Fran is actually genuine and has always made time for her children and done adventures with them, given them experiences.
Nay said on her stories yesterday they’ve visited “loads” of aquariums recently…except the oversharer she is hasn’t ever shared it. They’ve also apparently done all the farms and the park once a week 🤔 yet we haven’t seen that at all and we know she shares things from the nanny to make herself look better.
Probably haven’t seen it because the kids went with the nanny 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong, there are days when I’m at home with my little one and I struggle but my gosh she sure puts on a show of it! Instead of complaining about my kids to over 100k followers though, I phone my mum or friends privately and rant because I couldn’t imagine my kids going through social media one day and seeing that I publicly couldn’t stand them sometimes. How mortifying would that be for them! I don’t usually like the whole comparing thing but maybe it is a positive she’s taking a leaf out of Fran’s book and stimulating her kids. Even the setup Fran has in her conservatory, it’s nothing out there or fancy but it’s enough to keep her kids occupied rather than have them sat in front of the tv all day everyday (not judging parents who do btw!) but with her ‘6 figure salary’ and endless amounts of gifted toys, I’m sure there’s plenty there to keep them occupied.

She makes me feel so tit about what I can / cannot do with my kids!

Money is tight! It’s all about spending money!
Being flashy!

But my kids know where they stand with me! I’m consistent!

• Heart
Naomi STOP FILMIMG OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN..

It is so dangerous to show other people kids on your social media. You do not know if they have any safeguarding issues. Seriously open your eyes Nay and realise everyone is not in your privileged world.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.