Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mimi up on stage with that dummy in ffs. Surely the first thing you'd do is take it off her for something like that/a family photo
Have you noticed Nay always scrapes her hair so far back! Literally everyday

Reactions: 2
For anyone blocked. Her hands 🤣🤣🤣🤣
59C77BD8-1E63-497A-BCA4-DFF2565DEEFD.png
B677638C-C573-4964-A69F-D1F0AB441A81.png

Ironic she shared this reel as she hates being a mum so much
B7E815B9-3A3D-4381-BD58-1CB54C07C144.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much crap do her kids eat in one day! No wonder they dont eat anything substantial!

Reactions: 4
I have never seen such a sad looking party. Who has a white and grey bouncy castle?!

• Haha
It looks like she’s edited his face in one photo but not the other?
8C3B122B-E2F6-40C3-9FA2-43A0C7B7D184.png
899A1B55-47CC-4D5B-B1A0-CD4F4C94E6FA.png
12A8E7B9-62B4-4D41-A90D-E1FACB7E4A3F.png

It would be nice if she could be this happy all the time about being a mum and doing things with her children.

I have never seen such a sad looking party. Who has a white and grey bouncy castle?!
Right? I wonder what makeshift job she's going to do for Cass' bday? It wasn't long ago she was using the beg it box for it but since then nothing has been mentioned (remember how much she went on about her birthday). Perhaps, no one was willing to give her a free party so it went on the back burner, and she will convienently be sick again - poor kiddos!

Reactions: 2
If she was like this usually, she’d be so much more likeable. How long until she’s complaining though 😒
F1BCB061-B94D-4871-8B6C-F647DE8E4345.png

I think the comments about her moaning on Ash’s Mother’s Day post, where she blocked people has hit a nerve so she’s proving a point.

Question is, will it last?

Reactions: 5
Taking the kids to the museums yesterday was great to see - really hope it continues even if she has come to a realisation and is trying harder, better late than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.