Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a regular thing here that she edits the Childrens faces and always Cass’s monobrow. We’ve seen it on jordan and fran’s pages and it isn’t even that bad/worthy of editing 🤷🏼‍♀️ The poor lad is beautiful

Reactions: 3
And how sad scary hair has more enthusiasm for Cass enjoying the show than his own mother 🥺
E028D086-B893-4D46-9080-4376CDF56EAD.png

Reactions: 2
i’ve noticed she’s been doing a lot of the joint post thing with jordan recently (where it appears on both of their pages) does this bring her more engagement?🤔 clinging onto jordan once again to bring her engagement up

Reactions: 4
It’s danielle’s birthday today and nay nay hasn’t said a thing. It’s actually quite sad. If she wasn’t so self absorbed she could’ve really been part of diversity and the family like Fran. I wonder what the wedding will be like

Reactions: 9
I noticed earlier about danielle’s birthday, jordan posted nay’s Mother’s Day one first and then his mum and although my screenshots say 2 hours ago I did it hours ago. Notice how nay liked hers and not Jordan’s…but has been posting stories since. Even Starr could do a story! Nay is clearly really disliked and she doesn’t help herself as she clearly makes ZERO effort.
7360D2F2-0B0B-4543-A5B3-7DB4DBFA1589.jpeg
FA8C44C1-7CC2-47B0-8A44-4E4A85661DA4.jpeg
3D09CB84-EAAE-4745-9D34-C42F52E5C27F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I think she puts a lot of effort into convincing people that her and Jordan are happy and the perfect family to piss people/his family off. She tags him in everything, shares posts so they appear on his page and I’m pretty sure his posts are to shut her up moaning!

I hope the wedding doesn’t go ahead - I hope somebody makes Jordan realise!

Reactions: 17
Her MILs 60th birthday and she can’t even be bothered to wish her a happy birthday, very strange! Plus Jordan posted about naomi and his mom a few mins apart and she’s liked her own post and commented and nothing on danielles. Says it all really! Someone commented ash’s post of his mom and fran saying ‘fran is a super mom she does it all and never moans’ 🤣 blatantly about nay

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So odd not to wish your future MIL a happy 60th birthday on the gram when she’s an “influencer”….. I’d love to know the beef that goes on between them all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her MILs 60th birthday and she can’t even be bothered to wish her a happy birthday, very strange! Plus Jordan posted about naomi and his mom a few mins apart and she’s liked her own post and commented and nothing on danielles. Says it all really! Someone commented ash’s post of his mom and fran saying ‘fran is a super mom she does it all and never moans’ 🤣 blatantly about nay
this was my friend and Naomi has now blocked her! Imagine going through Ash’s post about his wife, and being triggered/jealous that much - she needs help!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So odd not to wish your future MIL a happy 60th birthday on the gram when she’s an “influencer”….. I’d love to know the beef that goes on between them all!!
Just worked out through looking at Danis grid post about her birthday that meal was for her when Cass and Mimi got left at home.
How cruel to both the kids and your MIL that you couldn't be arsed to bring them?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It must be exhausting dealing with her, working all the time and managing his family hating her. He always looks shattered when he’s with her too.. constant selfies proving how happy they are, do they ever just chill together without showing social media?!

Reactions: 13
It’s definitely a case of trying to prove a point with them. More often than not the quiet couples are the happiest ones!

Reactions: 8
Mimi up on stage with that dummy in ffs. Surely the first thing you'd do is take it off her for something like that/a family photo

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.