Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing an ad for J20s! Itā€™s so unauthentic and fake itā€™s actually embarrassing

Too many things about that ad are hilarious - whyā€™s she dressed in a pretty dress? Totally not her style! Whereā€™s the fluorescent trackie? The fake cheesy smiles and fake laughter with Jordan! Apparently waiting for friends?! Never seen you do anything remotely classy like a cheese and wine evening. Pizzas all the way usually. The SLAB of cheese just hunked on the board?! Where are the crackers? You canā€™t just stick two cheeses and some token grapes on a board like that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Noticed there was no stories with the children today except first thingā€¦we all know the nanny takes the children to the jungle class and she even took the dogs on a walk alone. Told you Hun couldnā€™t keep up the pretence!!
But don't forget, just because she doesn't post it, doesn't mean it's not happening šŸ‘€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ (never heard such bollocks!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But don't forget, just because she doesn't post it, doesn't mean it's not happening šŸ‘€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ (never heard such bollocks!)
Oh yes what a silly goose I am! Obviously sheā€™s spent the entire day with them, took them to the class but suspiciously doesnā€™t have any evidence of anything when she stories everything else šŸ„“šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Couldnā€™t have been anymore obvious itā€™s a nanny day. She took the dogs for their walk alone, Jordan is out so couldnā€™t possibly expect to keep up their evening walk routine if he isnā€™t there šŸ™„ heā€™s only been out a few hours and has had 1 million needy texts from nay!

Canā€™t believe the stark difference between Neigh neigh and Franā€™s posts! I know Franā€™s done some questionable things (show her kids in the bath) but sheā€™s doing what a mother would be doing!! It feels strange ā€˜praisingā€™ someone for being there for their kids because itā€™s obviously a given, but I can just see a lot of influencers just using their kids for the ā€˜gramā€™ otherwise they want eff all to do with them which is really sad. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, from the short time Iā€™ve been following Fran she appears to be down to earth and humble and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard her complain about Ash being away all the time plus she does some behind the scenes work I believe? When the kids are in bed though! Canā€™t deal with Neighā€™s ā€˜neggyā€™ vibes these days, sheā€™s just such an embarrassment and a joke and I hope her days in the ā€˜limelightā€™ are numbered. Sorry she just pisses me right off šŸ˜ šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Canā€™t believe the stark difference between Neigh neigh and Franā€™s posts! I know Franā€™s done some questionable things (show her kids in the bath) but sheā€™s doing what a mother would be doing!! It feels strange ā€˜praisingā€™ someone for being there for their kids because itā€™s obviously a given, but I can just see a lot of influencers just using their kids for the ā€˜gramā€™ otherwise they want eff all to do with them which is really sad. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, from the short time Iā€™ve been following Fran she appears to be down to earth and humble and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard her complain about Ash being away all the time plus she does some behind the scenes work I believe? When the kids are in bed though! Canā€™t deal with Neighā€™s ā€˜neggyā€™ vibes these days, sheā€™s just such an embarrassment and a joke and I hope her days in the ā€˜limelightā€™ are numbered. Sorry she just pisses me right off šŸ˜ šŸ˜‚
I think frans a bit of a covidiot and majorly over shares her children (in the bath and without clothes on).

however she comes across relatable, she seems to adore her kids and she does things with them. She doesnā€™t show off hers and Ashleyā€™s wealth, and they will have more money than imoan and Jord do. She seems just like a nice girl and rarely moans. I think nay nay must do her head in!!

Reactions: 7
Loving that you girls have kept on the Neigh Neigh!
Thatā€™s cheese board as soon as I saw it Iā€™ve come straight to here... your comments didnā€™t disappoint :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Seriously who says there doing a cheese board and literally takes a pack of pre sliced Mexican cheese and a block of Wyke and put it on a board with a bunch of grapes! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Saying that I was expecting dariylea dunkers, cheese triangles, cheese strings, and that orange burger cheese.Her adds are so unauthentic, puts me of certain brands when I see them throw money at a influencer to advertise there product when that influencer wouldnā€™t even have the product in there house if it wasnā€™t for being paid!
Then she stands there stupidly smiling looking like her dentures are about to drop out! So fake!

I think frans a bit of a covidiot and majorly over shares her children (in the bath and without clothes on).

however she comes across relatable, she seems to adore her kids and she does things with them. She doesnā€™t show off hers and Ashleyā€™s wealth, and they will have more money than imoan and Jord do. She seems just like a nice girl and rarely moans. I think nay nay must do her head in!!
I really canā€™t see Jordanā€™s family and her getting on. I feel they probably love Jordan and the kids but find neigh neigh that annoying extra that they canā€™t shake off!

Reactions: 4
Personally I think it'd be comedy gold to watch her get those gnashers round the block of cheese šŸ¦·šŸ§€šŸ¤£

• Haha
No wonder ash laughing šŸ˜‚ is neigh neigh double texting again poor lad
The text from Neighā€¦
ā€˜How stupid are you? I told you not to post that youā€™re out tonight. I said weā€™re having friends over for my ad and now those trolls on Tattle have called a liar again and I canā€™t deal with neggy vibez Hun. I need new Ballyz so you best get me some. And text me back - donā€™t be leaving me on read again or Iā€™ll tell the nanny not to iron your shirts again.ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The text from Neighā€¦
ā€˜How stupid are you? I told you not to post that youā€™re out tonight. I said weā€™re having friends over for my ad and now those trolls on Tattle have called a liar again and I canā€™t deal with neggy vibez Hun. I need new Ballyz so you best get me some. And text me back - donā€™t be leaving me on read again or Iā€™ll tell the nanny not to iron your shirts again.ā€™
Omg this is so accurate šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hilarious!

• Heart
  • Haha
In her defence (I know shocking!) but it did say on the ad, albeit in really small writing, that it was filmed a couple days ago.

Reactions: 2
In her defence (I know shocking!) but it did say on the ad, albeit in really small writing, that it was filmed a couple days ago.
Didn't spot it....... but in the last few days of having friends over she certainly hasn't rocked a floaty summer dress or handed out j20s. We saw a plate of chicken nuggets šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

• Haha
I canā€™t get over that cheese board šŸ¤£ Sorry J2O but this Ad has done nothing to make me want to buy your drinks.
If I was her ā€˜employerā€™ Iā€™d be pretty annoyed about that Ad, considering the parties she can throw for Mimi for example, she canā€™t even be bothered to put a proper effort into her supposed work.

oh wait, she had to actually do this herself and didnā€™t have a team of people doing it for her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Worst ad Iā€™ve ever seen . My god thatā€™s no cheese board . I like fran I think sheā€™s down to earth . She never shows off and rarely has date nights with ash . You can tell sheā€™s with her kids all the time and itā€™s nice to see .

Reactions: 6
Oh look neigh neighs getting her hair done again
Wish there was a yawn react on here šŸ¤£

I spotted this on Facebook - itā€™s so true! Neigh loves to claim people who donā€™t like her/talk about her/message her ā€œneggy vibesā€ etc need to stop being jealous, bitter, get on with their life but equally she is putting her life on display. Itā€™s just an ego trip for her when people say couple goals, queen of mums, look at your figure. By making money from her following she is opening herself up to scrutiny and discussion about the way she lives her life and the things she does. If you canā€™t handle it, donā€™t do it. She spends so much time showing her life, but for who? What will it achieve? Other than a few ads? Not really worth the cost of privacy and risk to my family for me.
CFB5EE7C-8118-484D-A371-8C959F51E541.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Iā€™ve been blocked on Instagram šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚l

Which means she definitely reads here because Iā€™ve never trolled her on IG in my life šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Iā€™d be so upset if a friend did that for me šŸ˜‚ I mean no crackers my god they are a must with a cheese board and some salami and meats šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.