Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop forcing her to bed then!!!
Or I don’t know, maybe lay with her, read to her, chat to her? I imagine nay is the kind of parent that puts them in their room and shuts the door. Actually we know she is as she’s shown it! (Whilst not showing every aspect of their lives obviously)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Terrible sorry but at what point do you think it’s acceptable to post something Like that . Get it the bloody phone and tend to your child it’s really not that hard it’s not even nine o clock so why in earth are you going on like you been up all night . She really is the worst kind of parent . And yes it is obvious she just walks away and leaves them to cry . My god just wanna shake her and tell her to get a grip ffs 🤦‍♀️

Shouldn’t she just enjoy the extra time with Mimi? You know the one on one time she claims she wants to give both of them???

Oh yes I forgot, children must be in bed by 7 and one on one is only when someone else is paying/has invited her 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She will add a groom to the staff if she gets horses. Can’t imagine her going and mucking them out etc morning and night.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All “influencers”! Should take note!
espish you Nay Nayyyyyy

don’t be so bloody greedy!
This!

naomi would accept anything as long as it’s #gifted #ad - where’s her super healthy microwave meals this week? Given up on them because she had to actually pay maybe?

Latest ad- massive cringe. Imagine doing a ‘cheese board’ for your friends … sorry the gram and it’s actually a block of cheddar and some sliced Mexican hot cheese 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a lazy half arsed twit. Although saying that surprised she didn't just chuck a few Babybels on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I roared when I saw that cheese on the board…..she is so clueless 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve clearly never drunk those J2O’s before, and never will again.
The cheese selection though 🤣 If I was invited to a friend’s house for nibbles and was presented with that, I’d wonder what I’d done to upset them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All “influencers”! Should take note!
espish you Nay Nayyyyyy

don’t be so bloody greedy!
She actually would get better engagement if she did stuff like that but she’s probably too selfish to risk losing “work”

Reactions: 2
No wonder jord stays away from home 😂😂 I would if she thought that’s a cheese board duck me 🤮 I bet foods not the only thing he’s getting whilst away after living with that drip for so long 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And here's us thinking they were waiting for friends to arrive for their casual summer evening nibbles and posh drinks 👀
This is pretty shocking, really. We all know she lies - we’ve called her out numerous times. But this is so blatant.
I imagine she’ll hit back and say it was a precious evening blah blah blah, but it makes her look so bad. And yet companies are still throwing cash at her!!!

Reactions: 3
She prob sat on her own with her crappy block of cheese on here lurkin 👀 🧀 lonely And desperate

• Haha
Imagine doing an ad for J20s! It’s so unauthentic and fake it’s actually embarrassing

Too many things about that ad are hilarious - why’s she dressed in a pretty dress? Totally not her style! Where’s the fluorescent trackie? The fake cheesy smiles and fake laughter with Jordan! Apparently waiting for friends?! Never seen you do anything remotely classy like a cheese and wine evening. Pizzas all the way usually. The SLAB of cheese just hunked on the board?! Where are the crackers? You can’t just stick two cheeses and some token grapes on a board like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Noticed there was no stories with the children today except first thing…we all know the nanny takes the children to the jungle class and she even took the dogs on a walk alone. Told you Hun couldn’t keep up the pretence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.