Naomiella21 #5 reluctant mum? Relatable hun lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for Jordan at times but I also think he’s made a rod for his own back. He seems to work all these hours while she lunches, gets her lashes done, moans etc. I would be pissed if I was working and she well does what exactly?!? It must be like having 3 kids for him 😂 as she can’t adult can she. That said he does need to grow a pair!

Reactions: 15
He is away a lot! Maybe he does it so he doesn’t have to come home to her 🤣🤣
I think I would 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I also don’t understand why she used to say Elmo didn’t need walks but now seems pretty happy on the big walks they’re doing with the guard dog? Hun can’t keep up with her lies. It’s nice to see the children actually outside on the walk but I bet it won’t last especially when Jordan’s away. She’ll be forcing them back into bed sooner than they’re ready and complaining, getting annoyed Jordan hasn’t replied to her immediately, saying she wishes she had support. We all know the drill by now.

Yesterday is just damage control for her awful behaviour and more people seeing what she’s really like. So she’s going to spend a few days pretending to be an attentive mum until she thinks she’s fooled the world again 🙄

The reality of their relationship is he had money and she eventually agreed to go out with him. They’ve both got what they wanted.

Reactions: 12
I do feel sorry for him, I think he knows that if the money dries up so will there relationship so he just constantly works in hopes to keep her happy! I think it’s completely fine for her to be a stay at home mum/housewife, but she’s not, she’s not, she has a nanny, has a cleaner, I’ve never actually seen her cook other than the odd roast, but that’s it.. I get we’re not in the 50s or whatever but for him to work so many hours and for her to do nothing is not okay

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you look back on pictures they seem happy . Jord was slim and nay was not showing off in fact she didn’t wear designer at all . It seems she thinks she’s something now . You can tell these days it’s all about show and jord ain’t happy he’s piled weight on and seems disconnected to her . I imagine she’s very needy and controlling . She definitely does not need a nanny I think when he Is home she try’s to act the loving mum but he knows she spends all week doing her thing …… imagine being him and having her text I’ve done the kid bath on my own and bedtime 🥱 he’s probably thinking well yes your meant to 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
When I first started following Nay she was really relatable! New mum, didn’t show off all her designer gear, actually seemed to enjoy her child. But she just seems to have got sucked into the Insta hun life and unfortunately it is a very fake one. But she thinks she’s doing nothing wrong because they’re all doing it! Sad little lives they lead.

Reactions: 10
If you look back on pictures they seem happy . Jord was slim and nay was not showing off in fact she didn’t wear designer at all . It seems she thinks she’s something now . You can tell these days it’s all about show and jord ain’t happy he’s piled weight on and seems disconnected to her . I imagine she’s very needy and controlling . She definitely does not need a nanny I think when he Is home she try’s to act the loving mum but he knows she spends all week doing her thing …… imagine being him and having her text I’ve done the kid bath on my own and bedtime 🥱 he’s probably thinking well yes your meant to 😂😂😂
Wow those are very nice pictures and they look happy! Those pictures she’d probably look at and do nothing but pick fault! If I had Jordan and I had a family and was working as hard as he does I’d be thinking what’s the point of me working this hard because the idea of me working so hard is meant to be so my other half can spend as much time as she can with our children. He works hard, barley sees his children, then pays a nanny to look after his children so his other half barely sees them either. Just doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 8
See I don’t think it’s jord yes he comes home and goes out but is that to keep her happy l is it really what he wants to do . Does he maybe feel he has to so she stays happy . What happens if he stops working away I don’t think they would last long . I think the only reason it’s lasted this long is because he works away . You can see they ain’t happy these days jord has piled weight on and seems distant , nay seems extremely needy . Like you say he works every hour so she doesn’t have to but instead she has a nanny . The nanny is not needed at all they go nursery so do the silly ads when they at nursery or having naps or playing it’s not that hard , I wouldn’t call doing a ad a actual job

Reactions: 4
For someone who’s sooo busy!!!… she’s got time to send herself a question about making a stable on the plot of land behind her house..
(Because no one actually gives a tit to bother responding!!)

Also got time with her boastful answer…

do one will you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What exactly is on her long to do list? Record more rubbish ads?

also, shows how full of herself she actually is, her question was about riding schools. Why would she share a ‘random’ answer (obviously she wrote it to herself) about her own field and horses etc?!
No one…
Absolutely no one…
Nay nay- we can afford to buy a whole field and two horses so why not? And Jord hun babes- buy me an RR, no neggy vibes please 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So she apparently doesn't film everything like baths etc. 24 hours later she's showing that she's bathed the kids. You honestly couldn't write it. I genuinely don't think she realises how vacant she is when it comes to her children and how much she posts of her life.
I used to be the same when it came to posting the kids. Then one day I was like, who am I posting these for?! Realistically, nobody cares what I'm doing with my kids. So I went through and deleted all pictures of the kids off my social media and I was honestly horrified at some of the things I'd shared. I couldn't imagine with a large platform

Reactions: 12
I definitely rattled her cage the other night because ever since she’s tried to prove she sees her kids 😂😂 she baths them jeez give the girl a medal 🏅😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I definitely rattled her cage the other night because ever since she’s tried to prove she sees her kids 😂😂 she baths them jeez give the girl a medal 🏅😂🤷🏼‍♀️
You certainly did 🤣👏
We’ve seen the kids play and she made sure she took a pic of Cass with a apple!!!..🤣

• Haha
Hey Nay, while you’re reading here and trying to prove a point, can we see the ‘dummy fairy’ come along and take Cass’ dummies please!

• Heart
Imagine that little girl asking “who’s that lady?” And her mum replies “that’s the cleaner”!!!

Another influencer DRIP who happens to be the”friend” of Naomi..

If my son asked me- I would explain more of the lady’s job- not snotty comment- oh that’s the cleaner darling!!! What fuckin mugs!!!!

That’s the cleaner!?!? How bleeping rude. Why couldn’t she have said that’s the lady naomi has to help keep her house clean, or why didn’t she send the child over to ask what’s her name and what does she do?

also can we start calling her neigh neigh:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: I knew she’d want stables, funny she needs a nanny but gets another dog, which takes time snd is plannin on horses. Give your head a wobble you silly witch

• Haha
Did you see kiss fm not many comments considering but did you see the video . Jord say in three words what sums him up one of them was humble …..

shame nay ain’t on the same wave length I can’t see these pair lasting long

Reactions: 2
They might be able to afford a big house and fancy cars, but doesn’t change how chavvy they are.

Reactions: 3
Naomi thinks she’s rich they aint . the house she lives in most people could buy in a high paid job without being a celeb . In fact for how many years he’s worked he isn’t that rich . And with the way she shows of and spends he will end up broke in no time . She does ads for hello fresh ffs 😂imagine showing off and then doing ads for A bit of change . she ain’t even doing big ads like boohoo ASOS Zara or big company’s she’s literally doing hello fresh and ads for free events . Jord net worth is less than a million I actually think the house is mortgage and cars financed or gifted

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.